Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Pinkyyli69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunZhi View Post
You are damn rich cheonger leh. Just curious, have you tried the China freelance? These young chicks are young and pretty, some claim to be 1st time in biz, and they stay in 4/5 stars hotel. Wondering how their quality and performance compare to these GL chicks? I want to try them, but they keep rejecting me for not in record.
Tried 2.

First one RTF her like 3 times, good chemistry with her and she has great sex stamina. Went back home alr.

Second one bonk once, not strong sex stamina, after 10min keep insisting on HJ. Very turn off, didi went soft for a moment. Eventually gave in and let her HJ. Not very accomodating attitude, that's why no RTF.

Both girls' looks were close to the pictures. But service wise differs. I think this kind is hit or miss. If lucky, you get service oriented gal. If suay, you get a flower vase, look beautiful but service is below standard.

I was also told that these girls are young and can't take hard, long sex.

But either way, patronise them at your own risk. Price and safety wise, GL WL definitely wins. Apache bro's army buddy story is enough to deter me from these FL for good right now

Stay in GL and be a happy man