View Single Post
Old 16-11-2016, 06:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24260 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sharing info for tall WLs

Tried KK of 1667. Brief FR is given here.

Name : KK
Ht : 1.73 m
Wt : 55 kg
Hometown : Dongbei
Homebase : 1667
Debut : Oct 2016 (but worked only the past 10 days thereabout)
Experience : prior KTV experience, but not into varied sexual service

Face: Overall pleasant, fair complexion, exudes an unassuming and nice personality
Body: Well-proportioned sexy body for her height, perky butt, nice long legs, long black and brown hair to mid-rib (hair will become messy when frenching and sex begin), she claimed she tend to sweat when she becomes excited
Boobs: A+ cup (not for boobs lover) small brown areola and small nipples use boobs to massage
Skin: towards the fair side, smooth except for heat rash developed in chin and below neck area
Pre-shower action : Some frenching
Catbath & bbbj: taught her how to do tongue licking and rolling catbath; deep-throat bbbj and dick head licking, great licking of dick tip (she did this very well on her own accord), could feel that not only her pussy was quickly wet but her body too, through her sweat.
AR: taught her to do simple AR. quite accurate tongue penetration. Not that sensual (not a fan of AR anyway). Told her to pull my dick back and do licking and bj.
Pussy painting: Had a 69 while she bbbj. Licked and painted her pussy
Kiss/French: very good natural frencher, tongue fight, rolling in your mouth, sometimes her hair get in the way.
FJ: sex in cowgal (a short while) and missionary positions; had a long enjoyable ecstatic fuck session; she was simply mesmerised my dick thrusting inside her pussy (and me??); could feel our sweaty body gliding over each other as we frenched intimately and as I looked on her, I know she was in cloud nine. She told me she could not control herself from cumming. Told her she should just relax, enjoy and let loose. She wanted to know what other WLs lovingly do to me. Told her a couple of gals just jump from the bed into my arms when I am standing and she did just that! I was stunned ... next time I must say those less than 50 kg can do that!
RTF : Surely yes!

Last edited by ejectjoy; 17-11-2016 at 12:51 AM.