Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 30-09-2002, 05:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2408 / Power: 22
Xiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond repute
FR on Carol (BY:Shuang_Jie_Gun)

Time: 2200 hrs

This is my 1st FR at T's place.Hope I did a good job & asked for everyone's forgivance if i never done a good job.

I & a fren of mine walked into T's place and told him we were new here & asked for his recommendation.He introduced me Carol saying that her service was excellent.Within 10 mins she was here.Although her looks & figure were only normal,I didnt reject as I wanted to see how gd her service is.We walk into the room & we started to strip to proceed to take our shower.Nothing much happens there.After we wiped ourselves dry,she asked me to lie down 1st n & rest while she prepares a lot of toilet paper(for her later use).She started off with using her tits(which was rather big for her small frame) & sucking my nipples.That got my little didi standing in no time.
She then proceed to lick my whole body & when she reach my toes,she licked them & BJ them(hehe..thats pretty shiok for a change)..Iwas later asked to stand up while she BBBJ me frm behind & at the same time masage my little didi..She then ask me to sit on the bed while she kneel down to gv me a gd BJ.Ard 5 mins later,I lied down while she continuing simulating me & before i knw it she had already capped me.She climbed on top of me rode on me.Wow,her cunt was rather tight as my little didi rammed into her.She couldnt take it as we switch to missionary position.As i rammed her harder,she asked me to ram her faster & not to stop as she is going to come.Maybe i was too tired & lost of form so i couldnt cum for the whole session.She apologise for it & i say its ok.Overall,i was still happy with T's recommendation.My fren kana Dolphin which i feel was pretty sexy looking.

Looks: 6/10
Figure: 7/10
Height: 1.6++ (pretty short to me as i was abt 1 head taller than her)
BJ/BBBj: 8/10
Tits: 7.5/10
AR: 8/10
FJ: 7.5 (Plus point for her rather tight cunt)
RTF:Maybe..keke

A GENTLE REMINDER, PLEASE DO NOT POST YOUR COMMENTS HERE.

Xiao_Zhu IS BACK NOW,Will Try to continue my Hot hot FR

Last edited by Xiao_zhu; 30-09-2002 at 05:48 PM.