Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 30-09-2002, 03:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2408 / Power: 22
Xiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond repute
Xiao_zhu Fresh FR Part 12 : FR on Chilli padi

*Hot Hot Hot*

Date that Bonk her : 02-09-2002

Yesterday i went down to HQ around 3 to 4+, There was no one that i know when i'm in the HQ yesterday afternoon.
After awhile shyboy and King was here and i plan to BOnk Jarguar yesterday but i didn't call her when i was there cause i had a mood swing and thinking something about my work. But my master told me to call her now but i said tan tan. (i will Cut the story short). After 2hr of waiting i told tommy i'm not waiting for jarguar liao cause an other was waiting for her... so i change to Chilli Padi....

After waiting for 10min she came out from the room and my turn to go in. we went in to the room and start to take off our cloth and proceed to bath room. In the bath room we start to chat and she help me to clean up and start bbbj for me... After awhile she stop and we dry our self up... than we proceed to the bed i lay down on the bed with my facing up and she start to cat bath me slowly. She start licking my nipple slowly from my left to right and her hand slowly proceed down to my didi and start rubbing. after awhile she proceed down to my didi and start to bbbj slowly she start with licking my didi head round and round than slowly put in to her mouth than she movw down to my balls and start sucking my ball gentely than while she move down to my knee i stop her and told her not to lick my toe than she said ok. and i told her again no "AR thx" than she reply "why? AR very shoik one, i AR for you first if not shoik or you don't like it than i stop ok?" i reply"ok loh" than she lift my leg up and start to AR... At first i don'y feel shoik but after awhile kekeke i like it....

Than after AR she ask me "shoik anot?" i reply "shoik" than she contiune to bbbj and slowly we change to 69 and i start to lick my pussy slowly and she start to moaning softly, while i was licking her pussy my hand was rubbing her pussy and other hand went doown to her boobs to rub her nipple and my mouth feel that her pussy was getting wet so i contiune rubbing and licking... After awhile she came up and help me to wear CD after that she sit on me and start to rock me slowly than fast, than she pull me up and we are at sitting style so i rock her hard and we start to french kiss each other. while rock her my hand grap her boobs and rub her nipple than i turn her around and now i'm ontop of her so i puy my didi all the way in her pussy and she moan loud... than i ask her"why? i kana your wall liao huh? than she reply"ya loh very shoik darling" than i smile at her and start to rock her fast,deep and hard... and she start to lick my neck around and french kiss... Than i stop and turn her into DS and she said" DS ahhh i love it" and start to rock her fast and hard after awhile she keep on saying "CUM liao CUM liao" than i CUM liao.... and i didn't pull my didi out from her Pussy and she told me that she want to show me one thing so i try to pull my didi out BUT NB stuck inside liao and while i try to pull out my didi my didi feel pain so i Said"you saio ah very pain leh don't play liao lah" than her pussy let go than she start to laugh... and she ask"shoik anot" i reply"shoik is shoik but your pussy don't suck my didi so hard la" than she reply"ok lah"

THE END

FR on Chilli Padi :

Face : 5/10
Figure : 5/10
Height :short
Boobs: A
Skin: normal
Hair : long
BBBJ : 8/10
French Kiss (La JI): yes
FJ : 8/10
AR: 7/10
Attitute : 8/10

A GENTLE REMINDER, PLEASE DO NOT POST YOUR COMMENTS HERE.

Xiao_Zhu IS BACK NOW,Will Try to continue my Hot hot FR

Last edited by Xiao_zhu; 30-09-2002 at 04:00 PM.