Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 30-09-2002, 03:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2408 / Power: 22
Xiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond repute
Xiao_Zhu Fresh FR Part 11 : FR on Apple

Date that Bonk her: 30-08-2002

Yesterday i went donw to HQ About 4+ to 5 to take my Master exam on terro (i will cut the story short)...

About 8+ Master ask me to bonk apple (Cause MJ not working) and i said ok loh anyway she was one of my target.... After 10min of waiting she came and we proceed to the room, we start to chat and toook off our cloths than proceed to the bath room... Nothing happen in the bath room.

After we clean our self and dry we proceed to the bed and i lay down than she hug me thightly and siad" Darling i very cold leh" i reply "than hug somemore loh, i also very cold..." after 5 min of hugging she start to kiss & lick my neck slowly and moan softly... solwly she went down to lick my nipple while she was licking my nipple her hand proceed down to my didi and rub it very gentle... Than slowly move donw to my didi and start to bbbj she start with licking my didi head and around my didi than slowly she put my didi in her mouth and she moan. while she was doing the bbbj slowly her hand move up to my nipple and rub it, after awhile she stop and ask me to bring my leg up... than i sit up and said" no need to AR lah" she reply"ok loh darling" and she smile.... Now both of us were sitting on the bed and i start to hug her and kiss her neck gentlely and slowly to theher boobs and i lick her nipple slowly and around her boobs and she start to moan... When i heard she moan my hand proceed down to her pussy to rub it while i was licking her & sucking her nipple than slowly i move up to her neck and start kissing her than to her mouth and we start to frensh kiss and my hand move up to her boobs and keep rubbing her nipple than she moan a bit louder and she start kissing my neck while i was rubbing her nipple...

Than i turn her over and lay down on the bed and start to french kiss and my hand start to move down to her leg and start to touch her leg than slowly move up to her pussy than i my mouth start to move down to her nipple and lick. After awhile she pull my head up and Said"darling i want now" than i reply"you want wat? i don't give you can anot?" she said "cannot i will be angry if you don give me" than i laugh and she turn me around and she start to bbbj me again and help me to wear CD.... Than i turn her back and slowly i put my didi in to her pussy and start to rock her slowly and i push my didi all the way in and she Moan very loud and i ask"Pain izzit?" she reply "no darling... very shock and i like it.. cause your didi had go all to the end and i like it alot" than i ask her"izzit likje that?" i push my didi all the way in till i can feel that my didi knock to the wall. and she moan and said"Yes darling don't stop ok very shoik" so i contiune to rock her hard and deep, when ever my didi go all the way in she grap my hand very thight and hug me very thight....

After awhile i say DS. (you know wat she said to me?) she said "Yes Darling i love DS " Than we proceed to DS, when i put my didi in to her pussy she start to move and i'm not the one who move... she start to move fast so and hard and start to moan louder and louder and than she say "darling i love it " than i ask her to stop and ask her to lay down same DS but it is a lay down DS and i start to bonk her hard and fast and she turn her head and we start to french kiss than i hug her tightly and grap her boobs thightly... than she said "darling harder pls" and i reply "you want me to bonk you hard izzit? ok turn around" than she turn around and now i was ontop of her so i can bonk her faster and harder i bonk her fast and hard and i said" wait tomorrow you no need to work hor if i keep bonking so hard" and she reply "NVM i like it pls harder darling i going to CUM liao" so i keep bonking her till i feel that my balls was all wet and she hug me very very tight and keep moaning louder and louder at that time i ask her" you CUM liao huh" than she reply"yes" i said " i haven't CUM leh" than she said" than don't stop darling keep it on" so i bonk her very very hard and she start to hug me thight again... After awhile i CUM liao and i stop than your know wat? both of our body are damn wet... look like we just finish bathing.... than both of us laugh and she said " darling my leg now very weak leh how?" i reply"don't know leh" than we rest for awhile we proceed to bath....

THE END

FR on Apple:

Face : 6/10
Figure : 6/10
Height :1.6+
Boobs: B
Skin: normal
Hair : long
BBBJ : 7/10
French Kiss (La JI): 7/10
FJ : 8/10 (cause when i bonk her she hug me thightly and treat me like BF... this is wat i think)
AR:no AR
Attitute : 8/10

One man's food can be others man's posion

A GENTLE REMINDER, PLEASE DO NOT POST YOUR COMMENTS HERE.

Xiao_Zhu IS BACK NOW,Will Try to continue my Hot hot FR

Last edited by Xiao_zhu; 30-09-2002 at 03:59 PM.