View Single Post
Old 02-12-2016, 05:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 17
tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
No specific time,no specific date,no specific staying hotel..really not easy to try to answer question/s correctly nowaday. To make matter worse,3 hours for 1st timer Batam visitors moving around batam can easily turns out to no more than 1.5 hours from my perspective. The worst would be the target for SYT,which means expectation is relatively quite high. Meaning nothing really exist in that area unless lady luck is shining or use the 10 year old kid carrying S$20k go Batam technique.

But if its humble bro Tomcat who ask me the same question,i would suggest to him Gideon Hotel,Justmine Massage on the 2nd floor (if i dont remember wrong) :

Your first paragraph is why I replied to him to try enjoy his family trip. That area.... Want to find cheonging place also not easy liao. What's more, for a first timer with time limit too. I could have pointed him to that only joint I knew , but that woukd cost his an elbow and an knee cap for 1 shot. No point lor.

Thanks for the suggestion. But, to pay that price, I rather be Mr Handsome for the night.

(In case you're wondering at my reference to Handsome, just think along threesome, foursome etc.)