View Single Post
Old 28-11-2005, 10:10 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All you need to know about SEX -Your Sex Dictionary

I heard that if you have sex in a pool or hot tub, or any water, that it can damage a girl or even kill her because the water gets inside of her. Is this true? Or is it just a myth?

Cock la DNAT.. who told you that??? No, that's a definitely a myth — having intercourse in the water is not dangerous. However, it may not be very comfortable because water can wash away the lubrication in the vagina, causing friction. And remember that pregnancy can happen any time ejaculate or pre-ejaculate is spilled in the vagina or on or near the vulva — whether it occurs on "dry land" or in the water.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here