View Single Post
Old 31-05-2007, 11:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
veelee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Sultress Mag Model 35C cupper - Vampire (pics avail)

Called bro San about booking Vampire today at about 3pm and she was booked all the way till 9. Obviously she's in demand!

I got there a little early -- she was with her friend in another room chatting. So when she came back I went in with her and sat down. First thoughts were that she was a little shorter than I expected, but still very chio.

She's got a very heart-shaped face, with nice high cheekbones and very fair skin for a Thai. It's the first time I've seen a Thai girl who is lighter than in her photos...

After a little chat over her photos, we went and took a shower. When she came out, she was really really cold and shivering, so I went under the blankets with her and started warming her up body to body.

Long story short, after about 20 minutes of rubba-rubba, fingering and licking she was ready to go and dripping. She sounded like a Jap AV girl, twitching here and there, moving her hips and moaning. So the condom went on and my didi went in -- 15 minutes later we were done and I was lying on the bed trying to catch my breath.

Face: 8
Attitude: 9 Very very GFE, almost shy.
Body: 7 Very nice figure, but I like them a little taller.
Boobs: C cup. Probably real. Took a while to get her nipples hard all the way.
Frenching: None
BBBj: Nope, didn't try. Too busy getting her going
Painting/fingering: Yes, gets quite wet and runny
Fj: 8.5 Nice and tight, and sounds very JAV
Overall: Probably a 8.5 -- well above average.
RTF: At least once more, maybe twice. Painful on the wallet but worth it.