View Single Post
Old 31-05-2007, 02:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 550 / Power: 20
scott999 is a name known to allscott999 is a name known to allscott999 is a name known to allscott999 is a name known to allscott999 is a name known to allscott999 is a name known to all
Thumbs up Re: OMG, This Vampire can really suck

She took off my shoe after that, and poured me the beverages i bought. As we sipped our drinks, I started to tease her by touching her bit by bit. She wanted to remove my shirt but I stopped her. She wanted to take off her top, I stopped her too. Can tell that she is ready to please...

Earlier she told me that she is inexperienced, but i told her that I would show her the way. Then, I grabbed her from behind and aroused her by kissing her neck. She also responded by moving her ass (this ass is huge i tell you, more details in the later part) against my iron-hard rod. From the mirror, I saw her enjoying the moment with her eyes closed and that is where i start to remove her top and finally her bra...

Her breast's shape is really perfect and it was firm. knn, C-cup and so big can still be so firm and not sagging - sibe amazing! Suspect that it is enhanced, I was surprised when her boobs was soft to the touch, and i simply continued to massage her tits.

As all pieces of clothing dropped one after another, we then proceed the tub. Siao liao, water not filled. But nvm, enter the tub with her and let the water slowly surround us as we further get more comfortable with each other...