Old 18-10-2018, 11:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
heelturn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Finally managed to book Yuki/ Carol for the first earlier today. Previous attempts to book either result in nil response or timing buay gum. Decided to try my luck and text her, and she replied there's an empty in an hour's time. Made my way from work and reached her area about 10 minutes before my appointment time. Bros booking her for the first time please be prepared to walk a bit as her actual address differs slightly from the one she originally texted, due to security reasons.

Cut to the chase, upon reaching her place, I was greeted by this chio and sexy lady. I found that her actual look differs slightly from the photograph, but she is still very beautiful. She asked if I want the HJ or CBJ package and I opted for the CBJ.

We showered together, and I was made to sit on a chair (which I find kinda dirty or moldy) and she started to arouse my 2IC. Once my 2IC is awaken, she started to cap me. The action then proceeds to the bed and she began to massage me, Overall massage was solid and good, as I wasn't having high expectations in the first place. The real action then begins, and I caved in to her CBJ after her a while. That was a big mistake as I did not know there was a Part 2. As I had unloaded everything, the Part 2 isn't worth typing...

Overall, Carol/ Yuki is the total package.Though things felt slightly commercial at different juncture, GFE is still very high. I have tried Mint, Aini and Long Nv before and I find Carol/ Yuki to be a notch above them. She has the looks, body, high service standards and is very easy to talk to. If there is a downside, she is damn difficult to book (since she claims to take only 5-6 customers per day) and she doesn't work everyday. I later found out I was her first customer as she decided to start work earlier. Today is indeed a lucky day for me.

RTM: Definitely yes, if I manage to book her again.