Old 13-10-2018, 10:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jpp99995 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Geylang legal house L10H19

I walked by this place and saw this lone store in this street.
I've browsed through this section for a bit and came to know about this place, went in to take a look. They are definitely older than I am, I was about to go but I saw no. 16 in the corner. I remembered she had a thread all to herself and her reviews were largely favorable so I chose her. She's quite short but her boobs I think are a solid C.
She led me upstairs into her room and locked the door behind her. She helped me undress and showed me into the shower while she undresses and joined me afterwards. She cleaned me up real good and helped to dry me. She then led me to the bed and instructed me to lie down. She joined me in bed, we had so small talk while she's stroking my, by now, rock hard dick. Not too confident with my mandarin but we managed to hold a level of conversation, then she went down on me. Oh my god, that was such a good bj. She like put warm water into her mouth while blowing me, it's so hot I had to distract myself to keep me from cumming too soon. After I forgot how long, she reaches over to the side table and grab a condom and put it on me. She put a dab of lub and climb onto me and started riding me. While riding me, she would lean over and give me a deep french kiss and as she does so I can feel her nipple brushing on my chest.
I feel myself at my limit so I asked to change position. She nodded and released my dick and switch places with me. She placed her pillow under her hips and guided my dick into her pussy. I feels so good, wet and tight. I pounded her like no tomorrow while we lock lips furiously and I came so hard. It's such a great feeling to cum while deep kissing. We both lay side by side on the bed for a while then she took some toilet paper from the side to clean up my dick. We went into the shower together and she cleaned me up nicely, paying particular attention to my dick.
We dried up, got dressed and she gave me a hug and a kiss and said thank you. Both of us walked down and she showed me to the door while saying thank you and hoping I'll visit again. Overall, I'm really satisfied. Her looks are pretty ok imo but her service is godly, $80 is quite worth it. I'll look around for other girls for now but now I know that there's at least 1 I can come back to and not be disappointed. A solid 9/10, will return.