View Single Post
Old 21-05-2017, 04:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by miumiu6464 View Post
Wrong Send..
Received the reply.

1. The Info on the Telkomsel points started from you somewhere last year. But back then,i wasn't exactly needing to look up more info on it until recently I realize that I could actually get certain percentage of discount at places I frequent,so I see why not look into it more? (via google translate to know more)

2. Ah...the movie ticket,beside the 10k movie ticket,i think there is another deal of a free movie ticket,but cost of points were higher,hehehe... On and off,i shall go check their site for deals.

I think this is the deal you are talking about :

I also wonder why another deal actually cost 200 points to redeem :

I think the respective theaters has their own deal that are not stated on their website,so must really reach those theaters to decide what deals to take up,hehehe...

3. Its good to know among the 5 men's spa in Batam,there are such special deals with 'special among the special' services. Thank you for sharing.

4. I have yet to study on the roaming with 01018 ,01019 and 01052 yet. But I am signing for their 50k for 7 days package which gives me 100min direct dialing from my Indo sim card to another indo sim number in Indonesia (calling from Singapore). Meaning my cost per min is 500 rupiah per min,hehehe...when I need to call Indonesia,i just sign up that 50k package deal (last for 7 days).

Next trip,i may try this out. About a week (I kiasu,probably do it 5 to 6 days before) before my next trip,i am signing that package up,and then dial to hotel to book room,dial for silver cab/blue bird to make arrangement for taxi services. I still have some 'time' allowance to arrange for other stuffs too. And I will only be paying 50k rupiah for it.

5. Transfer of sim card top up can be done via their USSD code too. What I am actually talking about is I have 500k rupiah in my sim card,i am able to transfer 50k to another sim card. So I am focusing on topping ONLY 1 main sim card and then the rest of the other sim cards will just need to be top up using my main card,allowing me to accumulate points in only the main sim.

6. The thing about watching movie online is if I am watching it with my girl/s,i need to have the bahasa translation so both of us can commute with each other during the movie time together. Yes, I must agree with you that wifi can really be a pain in the ass,hehehe...so I usually ask for rooms with a better wifi network. I can change room everyday becos of this. I actually sourced for rooms in Batam that has good network since day 1 I started my Batam trip and this has paid off in some ways for me.

When I 1st started Batam,i used to look for internet café. I am now looking at getting those USB dongle network connection, solely using it just for connecting a computer to the internet. In my next few Batam trips,i am likely to zero into it more. Lots of trial and test,like always.

* i read your post before you edited it,so i am replying it base on what i have read even tho i can no longer reference to it.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info