View Single Post
Old 18-08-2013, 08:32 PM
King Of Geylang

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 25
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L16H49 WLs & its details

UK (L16 H49)

Experience in GL: 1 month plus
Misc Info: UK this name is simply very unique. She chosen this name so that customers can rmb her. I like this name UK.

Face: 7.2/10
(UK looks sexy, slutty and is very feminine looking. She has long silky black hair which smells nice. She is fair & her facial complexion is quite good. I noticed she puts on quite heavy makeup & elaborated fake eye lashes. I prefer her to put on light/nude makeup though. Her eyes are attractive & can electrify u. She has medium bridge nose & kissable lips. Overall I like her outlook. Somehow she looks like a sexy secretary/OL.)

Body: 7.8/10
(UK scored very high in this aspect. She has one of the nicest figure I ever savoured & seen in GL. She has curvy, hour glass shaped & well toned figure. No sight of tummy fats. Her skin is smooth & fair. When I saw her naked body, I immediately erected. Hehe. I noticed she has a faded tattoo on her left arm. Her figure is my ideal type of figure to bonk. She is quite tall too about 1.6+m. I also noticed she has nicely manicured & pedicured nails. Simply kinky.)

Boobs: 7.7/10
(UK has natural B+ cup boobs with quite big sized brown nipples. Her cup size complemented her toned figure very well. One of the nicest boobs I ever savoured & played with. Simply love to fondle, caress, suck, lick & squeeze her boobs.)

Foreplay: 7.1/10
(The moment we are in the room, UK seduced me & helped to undress me. Then she initiated to French me. Very nice foreplay. I like girls who initiated frenching.)

Bath: 7.5/10
(During the bath, I like the way she teased my dick with her ass & boobs. I enjoyed soapy rabba rabba with her hot body. The way she handled my manhood is so gentle til i can easily erected. To my surprise, she initiated to French me deeply during the bath. We had long passionate frenching in the bathroom with water spraying on our bodies. To end the bath, she squatted down & gave me a long deep throated BBBJ with many variations. Nearly cummed & quickly stopped her. She is very caring even helped to dry me with towel.)

Massage: 7.3/10
(Once I lied on the bed, she gave me a decent massage with oil. Her massage skills are surprisingly quite good. Her arm strength is great. Nearly zzzz during the massage as its very relaxing.)

Cat bath: 7.4/10
(UK used her boobs & body to rabba my body. When her breasts brushed against my body, the feeling is shiok & ticklish. With warm water in her mouth, she gave me a strong suction cat bath with pop pop sound from my ears to my legs. I felt her teeth brushed against my skin during the cat bath. During the cat bath, she used her fingers to tickle my balls & played with my man hood. Very arousing.)

AR: 7.6/10
(To my surprise, she gave me a good AR. She started off by licking my butt. Then she flicked her tongue along my ka chng hole while her hands were playing with my dick & balls. Then she inserted her tongue into my ka chng hole in & out. Simply heavenly. She alternated between AR & ball sucking constantly.)

Frenching: 8/10
(This babe scored A* in French. She took the initiative to French me the moment we are in the room. We had great long tongue fight. We spent most of the time frenching each other. Her frenching is quite aggressive. She sucked my tongue & softly bit my lips. Great oomph feel.)

Pussy painting: 7.5/10
(Very nice pinkish pussy UK has. Simply enjoyed painting her fresh oyster yummy. Nicely trimmed soft pussy hair too.)

BBBJ: 7.7/10
(UK BBBJ skills are good. She gave me strong suction deep throated BBBJ with lots of variations. She also flicked her tongue along my dick & on my dick head. During the BBBJ, her saliva keep dripping along my dick. I cannot control myself and eventually cummed my first shot in BBBJ.)

FJ: 7.9/10
(UK is simply horny, wild & slutty in bed. Her pussy is very tight. In missionary, we frenched deeply while I pumped her & played with her boobs. She licked my neck & ears thoroughly & blow air into my ears. Very shiok. Her moaning is simply arousing me. She is good in using her pussy muscles to squeeze my dick. In cow girl, she rode my dick fast & furious. Her riding skill is good. The view of UK boobs jumping up & down in cow girl is breath taking. Cannot tahan such an awesome view, such a wonderful moaning sound & her tight pussy i eventually offloaded my 2nd shot. Simply sexisfied.)

GFE: 8/10
(UK simply exudes high GFE/KC. She is attentive to what i said. We have lots of topics to chat about. She is caring & gentle & treats me like her bf. Quite enjoyed her high GFE.)

RTF: Yes chop confirm & guarantee. She is my no 1 RTF target.

Note: Bonked her quite some time ago so re-pasted her FR here since bro max created a thread for 1649