Old 17-08-2013, 05:15 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -161 / Power: 0
Tseng Tseng
Re: L16H49 WLs & its details

My past FR on Ding Dang. Personally enjoyed her company but I haven rtf lately as I have others in mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tseng View Post
Long overdued FR but better late than never. Noticed that this girl doesn't have any FRs so I should probably do her a favour considering she's been here a while and I RTF-ed her.

Walked into ooilong's place 1429 one day to browse his ipad. Saw a few SYTs but in the end settled for this cute SYT from 1649. He made the call while I went toilet first and got myself a drink. After 5 mins she arrived. Really indeed a SYT with sufficient boobs. She was full of friendly smiles which i find quite rare for first time visit in my opinion, they usually only open up inside the room. She grabbed my arms and walked up the stairs together. Once in the room, started to break ice. Hugged each other and cuddle a bit on the bed. Caressed her a bit and introduced ourselves. Shower was pretty standard, simple one with no bbbj. She's probably more of a bed person. After shower, continued to cuddle on the bed. Catbath is also quite simple and concentrate more on nipple licking. Reached down south to finger her, she allows! Frenching next! was a decent frenching though i had more passionate ones before nonetheless can't complain. She moves on to service my bro. Bbbj is quite good with decent suction and up down head movement. It's the kind that can accidentally cim though I never asked if she allows since I wasn't interested. Next to the actual action. Caps on and started in cowgirl first. Totally had a good time handling those sufficient B cup boobs, sucking on those tiny eraser light brown nipples. Missionary was pretty normal with the moans. Doggied her and her nice ass. The way she increased her moan was so arousing that I couldn't take it anyhow and went for it. Came in doggied a satisfied man.

Ding Dang
Homebase: 1649
Looks: 8/10 (cute SYT with long black hair)
body: 8/10 (short but slim, definitely sexy)
boobs: B with tiny light brown nipples
Foreplay: pretty long and accommodating
Fingering: allows
Frenching: allows
BBBJ: 8.5/10
FJ: 8/10
RTF: already did twice

She's not new but not sure why she doesn't have FRs. Don't think it's due to bad service because I had to wait for both my rtf sessions. Anyway above is based on my own experience.