View Single Post
Old 17-08-2013, 01:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L16H49 WLs & its details

Va Va Vroom ... Heaven is really a Place on Earth with WL like her around ...

WL Name - UK aka Yuki
Origin - Hubei, PRC
Age - 21 years young
Height - 1.66m (on barefoot)
Home Base - L1649 (OKT Ah Seng)
Misc info - No prior experience in the sex trade. She used to be a Beauty Therapist back in China. Debuted about 3-4 months ago.

Looks - 7.6/10

She possesses big double eyelids eyes, well-developed girlish lips and medium height nose bridge. She has alittle high cheek bones, almost flawless facial complexion and long straight & black hair ... By GL150 cat standard, she is considered pretty ... She has similar demeanour & personality like Na Na @ 1803 ... Notty, carefree, vivacious, chatty, girlish, friendly and seductive ... In a nutshell, she is very sex-appealing and desirable to me ...

Bod - 8.0/10

OMG! She has fantastic looking bod! One of the better ones ... These days WL with such model-like bod is hard to come by in GL ... She is slim and yet has all the lethal cruves in the right parts of her anatomy ... She has fair and super smooth body complexion ... A sign of a youthful bod. She has a very faded tattoo on her upper left arm ... She has the bod I desire most ... Perky rear and well shaped pair of legs that most women would die for ... Am sure she would be a head turner if she dresses to kill ... And I can visualize that she would look damn good in a skimpy bikini with such Playboy Mag centrefold model-like bod. She turned me on another notch with her matching stylish bra and panty set. I appreciate women with fine taste in fashion.

Tits - 8.5/10

She has awesome looking C cupper frontal assets with pale pinkiest brown nipples ... They are gravity defying and yet tender to my touch. Again, these are a sign of youth ... Obviously I spent hell lotsa time moulding, kneading, caressing, sucking and licking this pair of priceless frontal assets.

Pre-shower Routine - 8.8/10

Fantabulous treatment rendered by her! I guess she is born a socialite & possesses the art of flirting ... She seemed to know what I desire ... We petted gradually from medium to very intense fore-play ... We were very into stimulating each other and engaged in hot passionate frenching without prompting from me at all ... We tore each other clothes off as we licked and caressed each other anatomies and alternately, we locked in embracement to french engagingly and passionately ... Woaf!

Shower Action - 8.0/10

She gave me a body2body soapy massage and followed by a sensous deep throated BBBJ ... We frenched deeply and passionately before we proceeded to towel-dry each other ... Shiokalicious!

Cat-Bath - 7.8/10

She at first glided her tits, pussy and her upper torso along my back ... I can feel the warmness and shiok feeling of her pussy caressing my butts and tail-bone which is one of my sensitive zones ... She would also lick my neck and ears and simultaneously stroked by hair ... She gave me a brief body2body stimulation on my front before proceeded to lick and suck my neck, nipples, stomach, groin and inner thighs ... We would french each other spontaneously wherever the situation allowed and presented itself ... Double shiokalicious!

French Kiss - 8.8/10

Very engaging and spontaneous ... We were locked in hot embracement and frenched passionately like there was no tomorrow once the door closed behind, during pre-shower, in the shower, on the bed and finally before we parted ... I must say she drove me crazy! Her kisses were very addictive indeed! Triple shiokalicious!

AR - 7.8/10

I was kinda surprised that she could do such an excellent AR considering that she does not have prior experience in this trade ... She positioned me on fours ... She licked and rolled her tongue tip around my ass crack and a few cm inside my ass-hole with finesse ... She would caress my dick sensously whilst she ARed me to keep my dick awoke at all times ... At that instant, I felt blood beginning to rush to my heirloom in no time. Quadruple shiokalicious!

BBBJ - 8.0/10

She gave me a warm and moist deep-throated BBBJ with subtle used of hand action ... She would also lick and suck my scrotum and perineum as well as my penis shaft ... She gave me 3 rounds of solid BBBJ! Fantastic effort from her ... Suction pressure was quite optimum ... I was on heaven at that juncture. She would alternately move up to me to french me deeply without prompting ... Our tongue engaged each others effortlessly and seamlessly ... We also did a 69 in order for me to reciprocate her effort. I must say she has pretty looking pinkiest pussy ... with neatly- & well-trimmed pubic hair ... I sucked till her clit & vagina lips became red and bulged up ... Vagina fluid began to discharge at that instant ...

FJ - 8.8/10

To be honest, my session with UK was absolutely a blast ... Everything happened spontaneously and her approach was seductive and passionate ... We adopted several positions - Gal rodeo ride, doggy bonking (both squarting & standing), frontal assault (with me standing and she positioned on the edge of the mattress), scissor style and ultimately, I reached the moment of truth in missionary ... I have to say it was a well-connected coitus and I went back to have 2 sessions with her immediately after my first try ...

Attitude - 9.0/10

Awesome atittude ... She aimed to please ...

RTF - Do you need me to answer this question?

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread: