Thread: Rowell Ladyboys
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2017, 12:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 18
scorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud of
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by horneydoggie View Post
Long time never post liao, Totally Pissed with the Standard Nowadays.

Took a Preop around midnite, Promised everything Can, Big Cock etc etc , In the End was a Rushed Job Say the Lest. She was in a Green Bikini , Talk very Loud say Big Cock...blah Blah . Pls Beware of Such Gals Promising Everthing . 5mins into the Deed i totally Sianz Liao, Keep asking me finish Alreadi anot, think i Bangla , Couldnt Cum . So just Fuck it after 5 mins , Went Down Took a Post op in a Red Dress. Wow her Boobs are Natural as far as i can tell. totally soft and Bouncy, she has curly hair. Atttiude a bit Biz like , ask for money first and tips, but at lest she performed. Cannot rem their names. Seems Standard Drooped from last time i went.

Beware this Batch bros. Seems CS is out the window liao.
bro, I have targeted both when I go down last week... lucky never take... those talk a lot lot one usually don't perform...