View Single Post
Old 27-07-2005, 01:54 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All you need to know about SEX -Your Sex Dictionary

Sexual Positions *For the advanced, bored and/or uninhibited couple*

Instead of assuming the missionary position, where the couple is head-to-head and toe-to-toe, one person should reverse their position, so that the two of you will now be head-to-toe and toe-to-head. Again, the difference between this position and the missionary position is that this time, the partners face the opposite direction of each other. Each person has a view of the other person's feet. Make sure your feet smell good! The angle of entry is different and often will require verbal communication. To make this work, the person on bottom will need to arch her/his pelvic area (back flat against the ground) and communication between the two of you will need to be stellar. The angle of entry is very different than what most couples are used to. I strongly suggest that the woman help guide the penis/dildo with her hand into the correct position. This is a great position for couples who want to try something new, and are prepared to make fools of themselves and be comfortable laughing about how hard this position makes lovemaking.

P.S. while each of you are now facing each other's clean toes, why not have a nibble? Some people love a nibble. Sucking toes and massaging the insoles adds an extra stimulation which can be very arousing.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here