View Single Post
Old 16-12-2017, 02:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 7
Alwaysfatguy is a glorious beacon of lightAlwaysfatguy is a glorious beacon of lightAlwaysfatguy is a glorious beacon of lightAlwaysfatguy is a glorious beacon of lightAlwaysfatguy is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs up Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Hi to all fellow cheongsters,

I'm new to sammyboyforum and after reading your juicy sharings, today marks my first virgin step to Ace. Below are my FR,

Date: 15th December 2017
Time: 6.00pm till 9.00pm
Name: May (said just came to ACE 2 months plus)
Race: Vietnam
Language: Tieng-Viet and English (simple and easy to understand)
Face : 7/10 (mild makeup - i like)
Body : 7/10 (nice butt + nice shape for me) give birth before
Height: 150++cm (not too sure)
Skin: smooth
Boobs : 36C or D Cup (I don't enhanced or not, but good for me)
DFK : NO but FK Yes (wild type)
BBBJ : N (said mine too big for her, )
CBJ: N
Pussy: 7/10 (Nice feel for me)
DATY: N
Fingering: N (Didn't too)
FJ : 8/10 (responsive and easy to adjust position)
Massage : N
HJ : N (Not my favorite)
CB : N
CIM : N (Not my favorite)
Rush : Not at all (took around 45min ++)
Faking : N
KY : Yes, but I don't mind
Moan: Real
Hygiene: 9/10
GFE: 9/10 (Friendly, can talk anything under the sun)
Damage : RM100 + RM10 tips
WIR : Yes, for her
Overall : 8/10

Reached around 6pm. Took 1hr drive, forgotten Friday evening never drive to KL area. Not hard to find, since i always passed by Pudu Pasar last time. Even before I sat down, already 1 MILF type big cup Chinese hold my hand tight tight. I declined her, and sat down ordered a coke. Today's crowd mostly uncle type look look see see type. Maybe today business so so, in less than 10 min, already more than 6 ladies come approached me. Indo, popiah, CKT China. But didn't saw any TY today. Then, May come sat down besides me ask me go up. I said let me see see 1st la. She die die don't want to move away. Then, she help me pour my Coke to my glass and start chit chat.

Not bad to build up GFE. She really waiting patiently. Coke finished, then start ask price. RM 100. I try bargain to RM 80. She said will give me best service. Reply her if good RM 100, if not RM 80, ok. She agreed, then up up we go.

Cut short, she really delivered her promise. FK kaw kaw, which my favorite and willing to swap position few times. I do encounter flip car with popiah type before, but she really change my view already.

Best part, her room very clean, not smelly at all. And she clean me nicely. Even saw her room got 1 juicer. She said like to drink fresh juice blend herself. Wow!! She really take good care of herself. Hence i tipped her a bit la.

Hungry, we both went food court nearby eat and listen to performance hanging flower type. GFE 100%, chit chat everything under the sun. Sending her back to lift after that.
Easily spent 150min with her together.

Definitely return for her. I'm sucker for high GFE type.

Hopefully my 1st FR is ok la.

Again, thanks for all the seniors in sharing so much info on ACE.