View Single Post
Old 27-03-2019, 11:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 7
Funboy3 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFunboy3 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFunboy3 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFunboy3 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFunboy3 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Latest Vietnam House. 1637

Walked around the area at 9pm and most of the girls were busy. Went to 1639 look for G25, she is also busy. Went into this house saw G16, looks good. Very friendly OKT says highly recommended so took her. Showered, she was friendly and looking to please. Smiled all the way and helped me wash up. Started teasing in bath. Dried me and led me to bed. Body not bad at all. Curves in all the right places. Cbj which I prefered. Her boobs are a handful and she enjoyed having it licked. Could tell shes a horny one. Lengthy creative bj. Spends a lot of time on your dickhead. Offered kissing on lips and can french a little not the full throttle type. Maybe it was my first time with her. Used my finger to rub her clit. Quite wet and can hear her gasping. Not those fake steoreo type.
Pushed me down and rode me like a rodeo queen. Had to change position before i cum too quickly. Usually takes me awhile but teasing started at bath time. Missionary, so so. Doggie was best. Nice ass and fleshy for doggie. Could not hold back and told her I wanted to CIM but she offered her boobs instead. Best part was she looked at me with her horny face while holding her boobs fir le to cum on!!! All for $50. Gave her small tip. The girls only get $25.I think, if extend one full hour, she will have plenty to offer. Thinking of going back before the weekend but this house got a few other good lookers. Saw them when I was walking out. So if G16 not inside tank, will try others.