View Single Post
Old 16-03-2018, 10:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1181 / Power: 10
tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of
Re: Legends of Pang Ji.

Guo Huai: what do you want from me, Bao Zheng?

Bao Zheng: bring the accused ..

two men bring little enunch and he knee down and greet both men.

Guo huai: wat has he done?

Bao Zheng: he raped two women.
Guo Huai: then you punished him according to Law of Song, why make me come here?

Bao Zheng: Eunuch Guo, is true that you have sex with maiden named Hou Zhu?

Guo Huai was shocked and suspected that Hou Zhu was here to accuse him .

Eunuch Guo: I don't know any Hou Zhu..
LIttle eunuch: but I saw you fucking her with banana shaped object. Thus, I learnt from you.
Eunuch Guo: rubbish! I don't fuck any woman.

Bao Zheng: so where is Hou Zhu? I need to question her.

It was then Eunuch Guo realised HOu Zhu was not here. and he felt relieved and keep denying and accusing young enunch of lying ..
(he was buying time for Concubine Pang to come with her father to deal with Bao Zheng.)

Someone announced outside that Concubine Pang arrived.

Everyone stood up and kneel down...
Bao Zheng : men! offer Her lady ship a seat.

Bao zheng produced evidence (a banana shaped object) , and explained the rape case by little enunch . Concubine was shocked and felt guilty about corrupting her servants sexually, it is against Imperial rule for inner palace workers to have sex..

Concubine Pang then asked BaoZheng to drop cases and let her discipline Guo Huai. and his servants.

Bao Zheng refused to back down, insisting that everyone had to answer for the crime committed against victims who are commoners.

Both Bao Zheng and Concubine Pang had heated exchange . Concubine Pang realised that Bao Zheng don't bow to higher powers,and in his eyes , all are equal in the eyes of law.
Concubine was so worked up, as he refused to back down..

Then she was in pain, Eunuch Guo Huai stood up and attend to her, and told the attendent to take her back to palace.
Guo Huai turned to look at Bao Zheng, warning that he would be beheaded if anything happened to crown prince.
Bao Zheng look fazed..

Conubine Pang was in labour and this excited Pang Ji.
Pang Ji rashed to the palace , and saw Emperor and 8th Prince and greeted them.