Old 02-02-2005, 01:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
acka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Nylon Pantyhose & Silk Stockings Fetish

Yea..no worries will up u guys once i get rep power...anyway keep going bro P_N!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_North
Bro, how come you kanna zapped so jialat ?

Not long ago, I got to know this girl, Cat. Cat is a professional, and during her spell of unemployment lasting some 8 months, she helped out occasionally at an office belonging to our mutual friend. As for me, I would frequent the office whenever I needed to freeload.

Cat is a tall girl, standing at 1.67m. She is a peranankan, but looks like a Thai girl. Her face is well-chiselled like Tata Young, and very chatty. I invited her to work in one of my projects, and we would often work together in our friend's office in the night, after the staff had left for the day.

The first day when I fetched Cat with my car, it was a Saturday. Cat wore a sleeveless black T and a very short levi's mini. When she sat next to me in the car, I couldn't help but notice her long shapey legs. But because it was a Saturday, she didn't wear any nylons. Just bare legs and a pair of slip ons.

We worked through the afternoon, and finally when it was time for dinner, we decided to close the office and have dinner together. Cat stood behind me while I knelt down to lock the door. Just when I was about to finish, Cat suddenly complained to me about the rashes on her legs. I turned around and was greeted with a pair of long beautiful legs. Cat directed my attention to the rashes on her right sheen. You know when you are in that position looking up a girl in mini skirts, your mind cannot help but wanders into some adult movie scenes.

(to be continued)