View Single Post
Old 14-09-2018, 01:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1078 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39957 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post

Noted on that.

(99% of my post were Batam-related )

I often like to ask myself,if i am a newbie...what would i have done if i wish to visit Batam. Not forgetting, i started Batam when i was COMPLETELY new about 4 years ago.

My answer/s ,more than one.

1. A good and convenient place (hotel) to stay in.

2. To get to find a girl (or 2) to keep me company.

3. To find a place good eatery, enough to fill myself up.

4. The good ,the better and the best of all places from eating ,to finding girls to places where i can have a good time,round the clock.

If i am just boiling down to just "me,myself and i" which i am doing right now...then i already have what i am looking for on my signature,hehehe...which i found the same in bro Fireshark's signature. And these 4 points stated were all on my signature.
Exactly and am not sure why others find it so difficult and suggest this and that...still a few unsatisfied to what you had done for batam thread which already commenable...anyway few of them are pesky characters here and no loss to the community if they dun read here...

mod will ensure nobody do any business here without paying SBF...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post