Thread: Gals 2047
View Single Post
Old 23-02-2014, 03:23 PM
King Of Geylang

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 25
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Gals 2047

A cute, kawaii, innocent SYT...

Jia Mei (L20 H47)

Origin: Chong Qing
Height: 1.6m
Weight: 45kg
Exp in GL: Debuted on 14 Dec 2013.
Misc Info: Jia Mei can speak some canto as she worked in Guangzhou before. She is a smoker. Cigarette smoke detected from her hair smell.

Face: 7.2/10
(Jia Mei doesn’t look like her age. In fact she can pass off as a 20-21yo university undergraduate! She is definitely a cute, kawaii SYT with such a sweet & sunshine smile. She has natural curly colored long hair. She will look even better if she has her hair straightened. She has a pair of lovely sparkling eyes, cute medium small nose & a small kissable lips on her small face. Her facial complexion is fair, smooth & good. Overall, I like her SYT face, definitely my cai. Her looks can last. The more I see her, the cuter she is. I felt that she looks cuter with light nude natural makeup. Heavy makeup does not suit her. Btw she looks very cute & innocent with her big frame specs on. Definitely must try for SYT lovers!)

Body: 7.3/10
(At 1.6m tall, Jia Mei is very slim. Her figure is like teenager’s tight, fresh, taut figure with no ounce of fats. No tummy fats at all. Her figure is curvy too. Very smooth fair body complexion. No tattoos or scars. She has slim slender legs. Her finger nails are nicely manicured with sparkling bright colors. She looks kawaii in pink dress.)

Boobs: 7/10
(Jia Mei has a pair of natural A+ cup boobs with light brown to pinkish nipples. Her nipples are very nice to lick & suck. Very soft boobs like tofu. Loved the feeling when her nipples brushed against my body. Her sensitive zone is her nipples.)

Bath: 7.3/10
(She performed sensual body to body soapy rub against my body. Very shiok when she used her boobs & nipples to rub against my dick head. I turned around, my back facing her, she used one hand to HJ me with soap foam while her other hand was massaging my balls. My dick sprang to life instantly! When our eyes met, we frenched gently. After washing the soap foam off my body, she gave me cat bath on my body while I was standing. She then headed southwards to BBBJ me with constant innocent stares. Very shiok.)

Cat Bath: 7.2/10
(I laid on my front. She started off with some massage on my back. Not bad. She then used her long nails gently scratched & aroused my entire body. Felt itchy yet shiok. After which she used her boobs to rabba my entire body while her hands were busy arousing my body. She then began her gentle sensual thorough cat bath from my ears to my neck to my legs. She spent lots of time cat bathing me. Great service! I flipped over & she performed the same routine on my front. Whenever our eyes met, we frenched passionately. She is damn playful & cheeky. Keep teasing me. She constantly HJ me & massaged my balls. Overall very decent good cat bath. She is very hygienic, constantly using towel to wipe off her saliva from my body after each step of cat bath.)

Frenching: 7.8/10
(The frenching is so spontaneous, natural without much prompting from me. Whenever our eyes met, she knows what I want & we frenched. Frenching this SYT gave me high oomph feel. Lots of tongue action. Passionate sensual gentle frenching! No cigarette smoke smell detected thou she is a smoker. She has quite long soft tongue. Frenching her gave me instant hard on hehe.)

AR: 7.1/10
(She used wet tissue wipes covered with Listerine mouth wash to wipe my ass crack. She then gave me licking style AR. Her tongue did poked my ass hole quite a couple of times. During AR, she will massage my balls & HJ me. She then slided down to suck & lick my balls. Very shiok. She then inched further & BBBJ me while I am positioned on my fours. She alternated between BBBJ, ball sucking & AR for quite sometime. This combo is my fav. Gave me constant hard on. Overall a decent AR.)

BBBJ: 7.3/10
(Strong suction & deep throated BBBJ style. Lots of saliva stimulating my dick. She employed tongue flicking action along my shaft & dick head as well while giving me innocent SYT glances. She spent lots of time BBBJ me. Very shiok to see such a SYT sucking my dick.)

Pussy Painting: 7.5/10
(Her pussy looks pinkish & beautiful! She has soft quite a little bushy pussy hair. Her pussy hair so soft & nice to touch. Her labia nicely tucked in. Her pussy tasted a little bit salty. Had a great time unleashed my tongue into her pussy. She was so horny. While I am painting her, she moaned, her face was blushed, her hands were messing my hairdo & her thighs keep rubbing against my cheeks. She told me she cummed haha maybe tat’s y her pussy tasted salty.)

FJ: 7.7/10
(Her pussy was wet & tight! She was damn wild & horny in bed. Her moanings were so loud til I scare passers-by will hear haha. She looks like an innocent SYT yet is a horny wild sex kitten in bed. Sex with her was so natural & passionate. We started off with missionary. We frenched madly while I am pumping her. She was caressing & scratching my body & moaned like a sex kitten. She kept pushing my hip to thrust her deeper. Very shiok. Her hands were busy caressing my face & messing my hairdo. We switched to doggie. Her back view is nice curvy & smooth. I licked her entire back while pumping her. Her boobs felt so nice to grab in doggie. She turned around & we frenched madly. She constantly used her fingers to arouse my balls. We then switched to cow girl. She is a good rider. Great stamina. She kept riding my dick non stop & moaned. Her finger nails again lightly scratched my chest. She lowered her head & we frenched passionately. Her long hair were all over covering my face while we frenched. Cannot tahan this moment of passion, I finally cummed. We laid in that position for some time. Shiok.)

GFE: 7.8/10
(This SYT has high GFE. I find her very genuine. Loved to chit chat with her. She is so xiao niao yi ren showering me with tender loving care. She showed me her pics on her Samsung S4. Addicted to her natural GFE.)

RTF: Yes.

Note: Above ratings are based on my personal encounter. Service of WL varies from customer to customer, depends on chemistry, WL's mood, and individuals.