Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 26-04-2018, 11:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Thanks for the responses guys. Just returned from out of town, sorry for the late reply.

The WLs whom I did before and after that session had no issues giving me BBBJ nor allowing me to give tongue-fu, neither did they find anything wrong with my schlong or face. Medical check also revealed nothing.

To be fair to her, could be due to several issues such as poor chemistry, bad mood among others. Will give her a chance and try her again when I have the moola. If I get the same treatment, I will reveal who she is.

They may complain money not easy to earn but hey, we also don't earn money that easy.

Doomas

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
sometimes they just use this excuse to bullshit u
Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Mouth got ulcer no bbbj...sounds common
Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Very common and some will switch to BJ instead of BBBJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Some careful WL may do that. Others who bochap never stop just go. So ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
She may have noticed some irregularity on your face, mouth or tongue.

Suggest you go see a doctor to get checked.

Cheers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
Best guess is that she is worried you had cold sores before. Cold sores are incurable, just manageable and their flare ups vary widely from person to person. Get them on your genitals though and it would be called herpes. That's what might affect her health checkup result.

Funny thing is herpes wasn't even classed as an STD historically speaking till the 1970s or 80s for some reason or another. But the stigma has still stuck.