Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 26-04-2018, 01:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24140 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Well, time to test and train newbies instead of returning to angpais who wanna maximise their returns at the expense of customer service!

Tested a newbie from 1654a - Qi Qi. Was her third client on her debut day.

Name : Qi Qi
Ht : 1.60 m
Wt : 49 kg
Home Province : Hubei
Debut : 24 Apr 2018
Prior Experience : Short KTV experience
Home base : 1654a

Face: Overall quite pleasant to pretty, long eyebrows, sharp nose, medium broad mouth with juicy lips, has some pimples in forehead and chin (perhaps due to acclimatization issue)
Body: Tinted brown & black hair slightly longer than shoulder length; Not skinny nor fleshy, trim body and sexy legs, soft-toned; dressed in golden fluffy dress; alluring pussy with thin lips, pubic hair well trimmed to small QR code box size! Elegant and appealing for her height
Boobs: B cup, natural and soft, lovely small areola and nipples
Skin: towards the fair side, fairly smooth, fine hair visible on shoulders
Shower action : (No soapy rub) bj - ok, got some feel
Boobs massage & catbath : did only a short moment of boobs massage, and even shorter smooching action (no slurping) on shoulder area and then request me to be on all fours for the AR
BBBJ : OK, long and soothing like licking ice-cream
AR : Quite well done for a newbie, with sensual licking and slurping on target
Finger penetration/Painting : Does not allow, not ready for it
Kiss/French: first customer to request for kissing/french. clearly not fully open in this aspect but very willing to try. No tongue fight but long lip kisses and some frenching especially when she was high. In fact, the frenching/lip kiss was much better than that I had with Jia Jia or Mai Zi. (After the session, we discuss how she could french better the next time)
FJ: one who is quite seductive and enjoys sex. she heaped praises on my dick, but was unable to put my dick into her pussy while in cowgal position, apparently scared of pain! so I turned her over and fucked her for 45 mins in missionary position. she claimed it went deep into her; pussy is tight and that made my dick become even harder; soon she was in ecstasy; caressing & grabbing of her lovely boobs; no moaning from her, just hands grabbing you, grabbing bed, pushing bed frame and grimacing facial expression; I went down to french her, she sometime turned away but came back; the best thing is her hip gyration was very violent, with some pussy squeeze; she clearly enjoyed the sex and I praised her for letting herself enjoy (must have climaxed a couple of times)! I ejaculated with a loud exclamation, something which I rarely did!
RTF : Definitely. She still have various areas to improve! For me, if she could relax and do her frenching well, she will be in my rtf list!

(1654a has more gals coming, so I think the place will soon be crowded ... and it soon will have its own natural attrition)