View Single Post
Old 05-02-2002, 01:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2525 / Power: 23
cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute
Elaine FR by petman 080102

Went down to Ah Yap's place yesterday night and decided to look for Spore Ice. Informe by Yap that she not working. Go for Theresa, also not working.
Remember this forum did mentioned that Elaine look like Ann Kok, that sound great so asked for her and get her at about 5 minutes.
Upon seeing her, a bit disappointed la. Don't think she really look like Ann Kok.
Inside the room, everythings all SOP. We talk a bit the shower then straight to the bed where she asked me lay with my back facing up. She started licking me from neck to leg and then follow by AR. Her AR is damn fast, last less than 30 sec.
Then she asked me to stand on the bed for her to bbbj. That gd as I facing the mirror and looking at her giving me bbbj. After which she just put the cap on and started on top of me. A short while I cum without much excitment.
Then she asked me whether I want a sec round and I said yes of course. She said rest a while for her to smoke and she asked me to wash myself. Damn it! I had to wash on my own and this really piss me off. While she trying to do the second time, I somehow felt boring and asked her to stopped. Then we get change and left the room.
Overall very disappointed with her services and 100% won't go back for her.

Look: 6.5/10
Figure: 8/10 (Very big tits and nature-34D)
bbbj: 6/10 (very SOP)
AR: 5/10 (Very fast)
Overall: 5/10

Can you guys recommend some gals with really gd services.

Please do not post non FRs postings here. NO CHIT CHAT AND COMMENTS!

Last edited by cuntking; 11-02-2002 at 04:00 PM.