View Single Post
Old 14-06-2013, 03:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Zhen Zhen(1615)

Zhen Zhen(1615)....22yr old mm fm Beijing....fair demure young baby face GND looker wif small eyes, china doll hairstyle..164-165 cm ht, quite slim, fresh tight youthful bod, abit on the big boned side...skin texture feels tight n smooth can feel she is young...lovely mango shaped creamy firm yet soft natural 36D?(they looked n felt D to me, but she was only able to tell me measurement size 36!!) cup boobs wif 50cent light brown pinkish areola/tits...juicy perky ass, pussy abit bushy wif a lovely fresh oyster no smell...no previous skin trade experience...her roomie at 1615 is the big boobs gem hottie wench Bai He...apparently they both massage each others beautiful fab huge boobs every night, oh what i wld give to be a fly on their wall!!

Overall sex svc quite newbie green n gfe gd...nice friendly sweet shy mm...gives off that blur innocent young mm vibe...felt like i was fucking a young gf inexperienced in sex which was kinda nice...only downside reluctant frencher as she appears not use it, just light kisses on the lips for me..

Shower action: full pkge svcs...soapy raba wif her lovely big boobs which was shiok...nice boobs, bod n pussy feel...bbbj weak suction...no eyecontact, cld see she is still a newbie in this regard...

Bed action: me lying on me front first....shiok boobs massage on me back...v light catbath...me on all fours, she licked me bum cheeks n me perineum which was vgd...however cld feel that she is not into ar as she licked v close to me arse but never licked the the ah area proper!!...turned to lie on me back...fabulous boob fuck wif great boob/tit contact/feel on me throbbing cock wif sweet innocent yet horny eyecontact fm Zhen Zhen v shiok!...pleasantly surprised when she turned ard 69...giving me great access to play wif her pussy n arse while she bbbj...got her squirming, wet n moaning wif me tonguefu, also nice feel of her juicy perky ass, damn bloody shiok!!...

My turn to take over...naturally had to fondle, squeeze, knead n suck on those beautifully shaped big boobs of hers which got her moaning again n she also caressed me face which was nice...then went south to tonguefu again on her lovely oyster...got her wet, squirming, moaning getting louder, hands gripping the sheets, n as she got high n dripping wet, she moved her pussy agst me tongue wif me reaching out to squeeze her fab boobs, shiok!!...then i moved up to place me cock in her mouth to blow while i gently fingered her clitty n pussy...

Fj vgd as she is quite tight n lets herself go naturally, eyes rolling, face n neck flushed, hands gripping me neck n back, nice moans...best enjoyed: side spooning wif her leg raised, me hving access to her lovely boobs while pumping, accentuated wif great side mirror effect; doggie while squeezing her lovely boobs fm behind n enjoying seeing her high looks in the mirror in front of the bed; foldable chair wif her ass on the edge of the bed legs spread wide while i pumped n squeezed her lovely boobs; asian cowgal n cowgal pump n grind really damn bloody shiok wif her beautiful big boobs jiggling up down n sideways to the piak piak piak sound n back n forward motion, then i squeezed them wif her clasping her hands on mine when i finally shot me load, v shiok!...ended on a super duper shiok high as she allowed me to apply body lotion/moisturizer on her fabulous boobs after her shower, accentuated by mirror effect!!

Overall i had quite an enjoyable time wif this newbie Zhen Zhen...gives off that innocent blur shy sweet young GND vibe...cld hv gem potential if she is willing to up the passion n sensuality quotient...told her to try n learn afew tricks fm her hottie wench roomie Bai He, so lets see how it goes...

#Standard caveat applies.... Think it is impt for pple reading FRs/recommendations to always try n bear in mind tat based on human nature variables factor the experience each punter gets fm the mm shall prolly/possibly not be the same...heck even the same punter may not get a similar experience on rtf...the mm is human afterall, wif feelings, emotions, mood swings, prejudice/bias, health issues etc - this is the collective human nature variables factor tat i am talking abt, a fundamental std caveat whenever one reads an FR./recommendation