Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
katana88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs down L6h66g19

L6H66G19

New girl, according to the boss. There were a few other girls in the tank, but she looked quite tall, so thought I'd go for something different today...

When the boss called her, she already got a sian look, then "Tsk" somemore... Immediately I think must be quite not so good liao.

Went into the room, never offer to take off my clothes or hug me... She strip one corner, I strip one corner... Classic man I tell you.

Anyway her body really so-so only.

Then she ask me, "Speak Thai?"

Then I say no... then she gimme the "What kind of idiot doesn't speak Thai" face. In my head, I'm like ... "WTF?"

Ask her "Do you speak English? Jiang Hua Yu? Kong Hokkien?"

Kena sai... don't even answer me back... Sianz...

Anyway lowered my expectation liao... so went to shower. SOP la. But fuck, she was my dick so hard and so thorough, I thought maybe she'll give me BBBJ. But ta-da, disappointed sia.

After shower, wipe myself... (so sad... I think PCC more fun...)

She just cat-bath a bit... Then go down to my dick, then I thought maybe come BBBJ but immediately put on cap... sigh... put on also no skill, kena sai.

So in the end, she blow a while, but also not shiok wan... damn sian liao, so ask her faster come on. Quickly ended the nightmare in doggy position. Nothing to shout about... except "sibei lousy!"

So... highly not recommended.

Quite disappointing from this house.

Oh well.