View Single Post
Old 27-07-2005, 01:38 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All you need to know about SEX -Your Sex Dictionary

The Female Ejaculation

There are many debates about whether women can really ejaculate.

Fact
1) Some sexually stimulated women release fluid. This is not just a small amount of fluid, it is a lot of fluid. It soaks the bed or floor or kitchen cabinet. If you have experienced any large fluid release, you will know it.

2) The fluid does not smell like urine and has a different chemical make-up from urine.

Question What is this fluid?

There are two camps. One says that this fluid is urine. This camp asserts that there is no other cavity in the female body that could hold this fluid other than the bladder. Furthermore, they report that many women enjoy being sexual with a full bladder, therefore, frequently during intense stimulation, women loose control of their bladder muscles and pee.

The second camp professes that this ejaculation is not pee. They state that this fluid, which is released by the woman is a form of female ejaculate, similar to the male ejaculate. As evidence, they site the fact that the fluid does not have the same chemical make-up of urine.

Either way the 15% of the population who can do this report that they enjoy their 'fluid' ejaculations, so what does it matter.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here