View Single Post
Old 16-06-2013, 12:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Jia Yao (1617)

Jia Yao(1617)...25yr old mm fm Hubei...fair attractive sultry looker wif a roundish face n nice big eyes, wears little if any make up...slight resemblance to Michelle Chong(20-30%) fm certain angles...162+cm ht, slim sexy legs...slim bod wif a lovely looking back...A+ cup boobs, small palmful wif erotic sexy big light brown pinkish eraser tits...juicy perky firm ass, pussy abit bushy but no smell...has previous skin trade experience in Macau...

Overall sex svc vgd for newbie n gfe vgd...cheeky, fun, bubbly mm...passionate sensuous frencher!!...

Shower no action, just a gd clean scrub....

Bed action: me lying on me front....she started wif a shiok erotic sexy massage, vgd use of her fingers/fingernails n palms to erotically tease my erogenuous zones!....bm was vgd wif nice bod n pussy feel, made even more shiok becuz of the feel of her big eraser tits!...light catbath on me back...me on all fours, no ar but a damn bloody shiok massage of me arse wif her finger after she lubed me arse wif a cooling gel, while at the same time playing wif me balls n HJ!!...lick of me perineum n balls v shiok...me turned to lie on me back...she lay on top of me, i pulled her close, nice feel of her bod n pussy, while i caressed her face n we frenched soft n slow, v sensuous feel!...bbbj vgd lick n suck, three quarter deepthroat wif nice eyecontact...got her to kneel on the bed wif me standing for more bbbj, shiok sight n feel accentuated wif side mirror effects!...

My turn to take over...enjoyed sucking those big light brown pinkish eraser tits of hers which got even bigger when erect, v erotic sight n feel n nice moans fm her...me tonguefu got her wet, moaning n squirming, a great added touch was her use of her feet to stroke me throbbing cock while i ate her pussy!!...then went up to place me cock in her mouth while i played wif her clit n fingered her pussy...shiok!...

FJ...vgd as she is accommodative n has gd pussy muscle control...nice moans, gd eyecontact, lets herself go naturally, hands gripping me neck n back, passionate sensuous frenching...best enjoyed: doggie becuz of her juicy firm ass n lovely arched back, also as my pump momentum increased she bounced her bum backwards as well wif loud moans!!; foldable chair wif her ass on the edge of the bed, her sexy slim legs wrapped ard me ass, her smouldering eyes fixed on mine, hands gripping me neck n back as i pumped n we frenched; asian cowgal n cowgal pump n grind where she really worked it, till i shot me load pulling her close to french passionately, her pussy muscles contracting ard me cock v shiok!!...ended wif cuddling, fun chit chat n more frenching...

Overall i had an enjoyable time wif this newbie Jia Yao...fun company n vgd passionate sex...has gem potential..many tks to Geylangfc n Unfit for the recommendation.

#Standard caveat applies.... Think it is impt for pple reading FRs/recommendations to always try n bear in mind tat based on human nature variables factor the experience each punter gets fm the mm shall prolly/possibly not be the same...heck even the same punter may not get a similar experience on rtf...the mm is human afterall, wif feelings, emotions, mood swings, prejudice/bias, health issues etc - this is the collective human nature variables factor tat i am talking abt, a fundamental std caveat whenever one reads an FR./recommendation