View Single Post
Old 28-05-2017, 08:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2604 / Power: 21
new30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The 1 who got away

Oh my god! I get 3 Santarina ~? Yuki getting the most sexy suit ~exposing her shoulders and enhancing her blossom breast. Fiona's dress express her slim slender body. Aiko gotten the Kawaii dress with a hoodie.. Just nice enough to cover her scars on her back and hands..

D:some safety instructions .Yuki~ don't drink too much , you 2 look control her on that. Fiona dear ~ You help to look out for Aiko~ you can't impulsive at time. Aiko~you protect them from anyone that try to be funny around. All 3 gals nob ~
D:Come let's Party later we go open presents okay~
"Yeah~!"

5!.... 4!.....
Shit~! I through I saw the 2 North Korean twins the crowd...
3!... 2..!
1! MERRY CHRISTMAS !
Party poppers goes off & The poolside is litted with fireworks....
DAMMED ! ..
D: Merry Xmas.. Hugging all 3 of them together with Aiko in the middle surrounded by the rest.
Y&F: Merry xmas dear..each giving me a kiss on each side of my cheek ~ Aiko seem lost and don't know how to react.
D: Let's go back to room to open your presents !