View Single Post
Old 28-05-2017, 02:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2604 / Power: 21
new30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The 1 who got away

Xmas Eve KL ..
"D~…!!"
Both Yuki & Fiona jumped forward to hug me once the hotel room door opened dropping thier bags aside.
I kissed both of them then having them on each side I lead them in to meet their new friend...
D:gals ~ meet Aiko .Aiko this is Yuki & Fiona~
D: okay Aiko understand english and abit Chinese ~ you 2 help her on that~ Aiko you can teach them abit of Japanese & on your fighting skills~
F: D~ are we going to do her like in Hong Kong?
D: No no~ that's not suitable for the time being
Y~ (looking disappointed )
D: dear~ I know what you are thinking . It is not that! (giving her a harder squeeze on her hand & an a peek on her hand )
F:i also want! And where are our xmas presents ?
I did the same on Fiona. Aiko seem to abit amazed but the relationship between us.
D: You girls go down to..
F&Y : MARY!!
A: Mary?
D:hahaha~ you all get to know each other better 1st.. I will see you all later fot dinner and the countdown party ~ Presents are hidden away for now.Don't go digging ~
Before Aiko could react , both gals were dragging her out of the door~
D: Aiko careful of your dressings~!

"Please make yourself comfortable boss will be here shortly" as the cute Pinoy waitress offer me a free show of her adjusting her longkang while pouring me a drink.. Fuck ~this type of patten come SG become maid surely the whole dammed" block " of SIR will be happyman.

Shengkor walked in with his bodyguards leading the way as usual following behind was Mimi.
S:Hahaha , I gotten the msg from that bloody oldman. And you gotten something from him..
Mimi liked usual sat next to me and hugged tightly..
D: Aiya~ You know Senpai~
S: Where is your little princess ?
D: I wouldn't staying here to party , I have another appointment later...
S: Hahahha good good.. And that little thing your bought from Japan?
D:for the time she be out of bound to you Shengkor ~
M: I wanna go with you~
I whispered something into Mimi's ear.She nobbed with disappointment in her looks..
D:Shengkor ~ I will keep her away from you . I hope you could do the same...
S: See how 1st.. Unless someone else has some other ideas ~
D: You know she is send to kill you ~with me in between every step she wanna take she needs to rethink.
S: That bloody oldman still wants my blood ~! And now also letting me know who will be killing me ..
D: Aiya.. Don't liked that lar.. Trust me I won't let that happen.

Back at the hotel... 1hr more before all 3 gals come back from Mary..Shengkor is anasshole that can never be fully trusted..since he know where I am staying ,I need to do some precautionary measure. I messaged Yuki to gather the other 2 meet by the poolside later.We be having our own poolside party instead & ordered the food to send over as well.