Old 24-02-2018, 12:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
perverto123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Following the FRs from others, I decided to give Ru Yi a shot 😂 The booking process was easy as she is relatively new and probably doesn’t have much of a reputation yet. The location was a bit inconvenient (unless driving) and a distance from the MRT. Still, it was along a side road on the edge of Area G within a relatively private estate. Here is my FR from my previous two visits:

Looks: 7/10 (Late 20s)
Figure: 8/10 (Slim and petite)
Boobs: 6/10 (Slightly small for her size but not flat)
HJ: 9/10
BJ: Does not offer
GFE: 9/10
RTM: Yes

A couple of things to highlight: I opted for the 2 shots at no additional cost. However, I felt she put in too much effort in the first shot. After that, I was so drained I could barely maintain my erection on the second shot. The other positive aspect is the fact that she makes the effort to engage and would seek permission to use her phone to liaise with other customers. While she doesn’t overrun, she will make sure that each and every minute is well spent. Comparing to Shuang Shuang, I still think that Shuang Shuang is more warm while Ru Yi is slightly more formal. One interesting point is her sense of hygiene. She is really particular about hygiene so roaming is slightly limited. Otherwise, respect her rules and she’ll still give you a really good time!