View Single Post
Old 24-02-2018, 09:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1422 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussylicious12345 View Post
Bros, i wonder if any of you manage to get FJs from those supposedly HJ or JG massage ladies? And care to share contact...

Don’t frame me to say might as well just look for other FLs who advertised FJ... it’s just the thrill that i’m Seeking, if you know what i mean...
Aiyo, why make it sound like a secret or something special? These ML girls are still...human beings. You know that sibeh chio bu you see at a cafe? Do you think she fucks? Of course she does! All human beings do. But maybe just not you.

So whether they fuck you depends on how you make them feel, how they feel about you, how you present yourself, how you charm them... Same as you would do with that chio bu at the cafe. Make her want to fuck you too.  If not, it's called rape... Hahaha.

Share with you? For what ah? Just because that ML fucks one person doesn't guarantee she wants to fuck everybody. If she does, she's called an FL.

Anyway, nobody should kiss and tell. It's the mutual respect and understanding between the girl and myself. I don't break people's trust. I'm very trustworthy - another reason why they keep wanting to fuck me.

Happy thrill seeking!