Thread: So Shiok Ah!
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2018, 09:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: So Shiok Ah!

“Me too. I… I never think that you are so beautiful.” not completely a lie as she, in that moment, was so fucking chio and hot. She blushed even more. “Look, Amanda. I am an idiot. I am sorry about cummmmming in your t-shirt. Because I was too excited about you feeling your tight ass on my cock. I could not tahan. Please, I am sorry.”

I squeezed out the most pitiful face I could master. Her anguish seemed to subside, but she was still staring at my groin. I pulled off her t-shirt from my cock and handed it to her.

“This is your t-shirt. You could wear mine now. And I will pay you back tomorrow.”

My cock sprang for freedom without her t-shirt hanging and I could see Amanda‘s eyes widened. Subconsciously, she reached out and received her t-shirt. One side of the towel fell off her shoulder. One of her big firm breasts came into view, heavily packed in a white bra. Round firm and big. My eyes popped and my cock wowwwwwwwed! Amanda swallowed her gulp when she saw my cock jumped and did not pull her towel back on. I dropped her t-shirt just when her hand was about to touch it and held her hand. It was smooth and warm. Still a bit wet from water or sweat.

“Sorry. Please forgive me.” and her hand was trembling in mine.

“Hhhmmmnnnnnn… Hhhmmmnnnnnn. Your… Your… Oh… hhhhh…” she was speechless.

Seizing the opportunity. “You like him? I call him Jimmy. You want to shake hands with him.” and I placed her hand on my cock.

She did not resist. Instead, she wrapped her fingers around Jimmy. Wrapping on the cum-coated shaft.

“Ooohhhhhhhh. He’s so… So lively. Hot. Ooohhhhhhh. Fuck.”

I released my hand and she started to pump slowly. Jimmy throbbed with excitement.“Hhhmmnnnnnnn…”

Amanda looked up at me and went back to pump my rod. When her other hand joined in, the towel dropped to the floor and both her melons were exposed before me. Still packed in the white bra.

I put my hands on her bra, fumbling her heavy globes. Lifting them. Weighing them. Squeezing them.

“Oooohhhhhhhh. Jim. You… You… You…” Amanda looked at me with lusty gaze.