View Single Post
Old 01-06-2007, 02:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2995 / Power: 18
tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Toffee Chatroom - Everton FC

Quote:
and still dont play cech when playing certain opponents. smacked of kelong all over... lost a lot of respect for moyes after that game!!!
Actually Howard was supposed to be on loan from Man Utd for the entirety of last season n under the loan contract Howard was not to be fielded against Man Utd....Fyi, despite the big brouhaha over Howard's absence in the match against Man Utd at Goodison Park, let's not forget that his absence against Man Utd at Old Trafford earlier in the season practically went unnoticed....Think the close run-in for the title generate a lot of unnecessary conspiracy theories....

Quote:
go for nugent... suits everton style of play. but then again, everton seems to have quite a few young ones who r doing exceptionally well, especially that vaughan kid!!! damn, he has the potential to be the jonah lomu of english football. fast, strong and packs a strong shot
Let's not V. Archie too! These 2 young lads pack a mean punch n r definitely poised to achieve greater heights in the coming season....That's why I feel Everton need an experienced striker to backup AJ n with the 2 young strikers providing the cover, Everton's strike force is well stocked....

Quote:
i would expect u to offer lampard for loan now, since cahill has some very interested parties coming in for him....
Can you tell the interested party to shoo off LOL....

Cahill n M. Areta r integral to Everton's midfield n not likely to b sold this close season....Problem is Everton currently lack cover for these 2 creative architects, closest being M. Fernandez n he is still finding his feet at G. Park...Everton has been linked recently to J.Barton (Man City) n Phil Jag (Sheff U) but they r more holding midfielders than creators...Guess Moyes is trying to build a solid midfield instead...