View Single Post
Old 11-02-2018, 11:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 18
matong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

10 January - 13 January 2018

Greetings from matong36 !!

A summary of my trip to LOS.

Crazy Horse Agogo bar
The security people have fucked up attitude. Refused to split individual bills for us. Been there before and its just naked girls dancing, whatever.

Barcarra Agogo bar
Payment of 180b for a drink at entrance before they allow you to go in. Poor attitude by the waitresses, kept pestering you to buy a drink otherwise tells you to get out of establishment. I see old Americans idling with their warm beer and they are welcome to stay. Not going to return.

Insanity
Reopened at the end of Soi 11. Surprised it was almost packed at midnight, always thought this was a late FL joint. FLs are everywhere in the club. A bottle of JW black with mixer would not cost more than 4500b, affordable. Girls came to our table for drinks in exchange for DFK and groping. Left the place shortly.

Girl 1
Damage: 1300b
Wechat a girl, video cam before I decided to take her. She was in need of money and rarely does FL. Dimmed the lights and I only saw a shadow giving me head. Turned on some lights during her BBBJ and admiring her sluttish face I came CIM and she SWALLOWED. She has a 90% resemblance like JAV star Erika Moka.

Thermae cafe
Toffy
Damage: 5000b

FLs of all ages, body types and narak-ness, you find them here. Took a girl for LT, she has an angelic face that can mesmerise you, could not speak any English and her back was full tattoo. Nego for her to return home in the morning.

Scratchdog
Arrived at Scare-Dog, she demanded money upfront as she was afraid I would get drunk and not give any money, I rejected her. Toffy lost her ID and they rejected a virtual ID card. I sensed something fishy. While my friends went ahead to party, on the way back to hotel we stopped by a restaurant and had 4 large prawns with lots of roe, it was not cheap. Back at hotel she demanded money again. I gave them to her and we showered separately.

Turns out she had really bad baby damaged body, super poor attitude. No DFK, no BBBJ. Imagine banging her as she surfs facebook on her phone. Its been a while my dick softens in the midst of banging a girl. Had no feel, I took my time and kept asking how long more. I banged her intensely to the point she could not use her phone and came my load.

Told her to go and she wanted 3000b, agreed to give her 2500b and she reluctantly accepted. She informed me not to send her down and went straight to the door and I reminded her to pass me back my money, she insisted 3000b and bargain until 2600b and she left. What an experience.

Went Scratchdog to meet my friends, its more pricer than Insanity due to mixers. Less than an hour there the lights were on, had dinner at Huay Kwang and back to hotel shortly after. Slept alone.

New Rot Fai Market Ratchada
Weather was cool and we breezed through this market without a sweat. They is a happening area where live concert meets with food and beer. Will return for sure.

99 Massage Pratunam
Got a solid hard pressed Thai Massage from this place, painful yet soothing. Affordable rates starting 200b for an hour, will return for sure. Its really more of the individual than the shop that is commendable for the reason they are good in my opinion.

Cake
Damage: 1200b

Called a girl over from online website. It was pleasant experience with lots of BBBJ and finishing it in doggie-style. I banged her while being half asleep and shot fast just so I could have a beauty sleep.

Finished up some shopping during the last day before I left for Jakarta.

Bangkok has been costly when it comes to girls/booze/sex, overall it was a good trip.