View Single Post
Old 27-03-2018, 02:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 9
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bonking WeChat Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaraGuru View Post
There are many cloner especially girls from HK who are in investment. I had seen one HK girl with at least 3 to 4 clone accounts. Not only in wechat, Beetalk does have similiar one.

Any bro here, manage to chat with those HK girls? All are hot and sexy but can see, not within reach. I chat with 3, wow all claims to have at least 3 properties in HK. One even mentioned want to come to Singapore to view property,planning to buy one and she is only 27 with 3 properties in HK and 2 in China.

Another one a Viet girl, she is 28 and Singapore PR. Her family owns 8 properties in Singapore alone and she is staying in Sentosa Cove. She mentioned our Gov invited her family to invest here.
Yes, I added quite a few such HK beauties who are in some sort of investment work.
It sounds fishy right from the start and I didn't waste too much time trying to find out what they are up to. But when you see so many of the same type, you know something is not right and I just deleted them when I saw their moments.
Don't waste time with these scammers.