View Single Post
Old 22-02-2017, 11:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1193 / Power: 8
siamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud of
Re: Myanmar Maid Preg, so how to settle leh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaraGuru View Post
Hi Guys,

Before you guys started to give all the shitty words, let me clear this first.

I just get to know this Myanmar maid via wechat. Knn, got conned by Singaporean guy to bed. And now, she is preg. based on what she said I think about 3 weeks preg.

Firstly, she doesn't want to go back Myanmar. So anyway, you experience bros, can help to do abortion in Singapore without informing MOM.

But simple minded thats y got fuck and run by bastard.

I just want to help her as much as I could. She still a parents (70s) and 4 siblings studying in Myanmar.

So please help. Although is bad karma but in a way we are generating good karma. If she send back, no work no money, all will die at home. And abortion is one life and moreover 30days, but we save the whole family.

This is not laughing matter, so please give wise words.

First time, getting into this. Also, don't good or bad. I met her 2 times, and the feeling with her is good. I am married but not into sex with her.

Thank you.
This is no laughing matter indeed....
In order to help her and not get yourself onto trouble I suggest u discuss this with your wife and see if can come up with a solution as woman should know their rights better...
Frankly speaking there's not much help can be found here.