View Single Post
Old 15-01-2024, 07:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 10
chubbybastard is one of the Best!chubbybastard is one of the Best!chubbybastard is one of the Best!chubbybastard is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
I'm also in a long-term relationship with an ex-KTV girl/FL. She did the KTV/FL circuit for 2 years, then met me and we slowly transitioned into a more normal existence. I has been 5 years now and thankfully things are getting better each year. She has gone back to Vietnam, started a new life. We meet every month to keep the relationship alive, and we talk every day just to share what we are doing with our lives.

Obviously I have had my fair share of misses - girls who either cannot think of another way to make a living, those who are simply addicted to the lifestyle (and the money) and some really sad ones who have parents with a gambling problem that virtually condemn them to a lifetime in nightlife.

Perhaps the one factor for success, is simply the girl's own desire to have a life outside of KTV. A normal existence, subsisting on a normal pay and living a normal lifestyle. Not many can make the switch, because selling their pussies for money become so normalized.

I am extremely lucky, that my girl never wanted a long-term career in nightlife. She likes her boring life, and she has cut off virtually all ties to nightlife. She still meets up with her old friends from KTV, obviously, but she tells me that nowadays they have little in common to talk about.

Have done my fair share of "making a girl normal again" - spent upwards of a few hundred K in the process. In the end, the success factor has less to do with the money I was willing to spend, and more on the girl's inherent view of what she really wants for herself.
But how do you know for sure? She could be fucking different guys in vietnam for all you know