View Single Post
Old 04-02-2002, 09:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2525 / Power: 23
cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute
THERESA FR by fucky 310102 –part1

I logged out from the forum with Cunt King at 2.30am on 31/1/02. Exactly 12 hrs to meet Romanto and his gang. Due to my inexperience in the parking arrangement at L1637, I managed to tussle a lot with a arrogant driver. This mission is so important to me that I refused to budge. After mutual fingering, cutting across from L18 to L16 was a joy…every pounding step is like a heartbeat to ecstasy especially after a week of celibacy.

Upon arrival at HQ (T place), met the friendly Romanto and Gary for the first time. They were sociable and nice. Gary had an early session and I missed out assessing his chicken. Met Romanto who took on Mabel, which is stunning, leaving poor Romanto out of ammunition for the day. While waiting for my favorite Wen Fang till my boss had cobweb, Cunt king entered and treat us to Tiong Bahru POAs.

The wait was killing me from 2.50pm to 6.15pm. Decided to accept T recommendation of Theresa which he claimed an equivalent to Wen Fang both in service and in looks.

10 mins later, a lady dress in red flowing dress with washboard tummy and slender figure swayed in and I was assured by T that I will be stiffen upon meeting with Theresa.
In deed, her fair skin and smooth curves are enough to generate my manhood.

Without hesitation, I proceed to the corner room and I told Theresa that I do not cum easily so that she will use her full might on me. When the door is closed, I hugged her from behind and start kissing her neck and she purred like a cat when I nibble her ears. Then, she turned around and undresses me as I claimed I am lazy to undress. My crinkled T shirt went off, followed swiftly with my shorts and undy, exposing my little didi in his full glory. Didi was in upright position to salute the well-sculptured body of Theresa when she undresses.