View Single Post
Old 04-02-2002, 08:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2525 / Power: 23
cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute
FR On Monica by the game 050102

I am not going to start a new thread on Monica.. Since she belongs to the huge papaya category, I will post her FR here..

After yesterday afternoon chit chatting in this forum with Cuntking, got really horny.. so after dinner, I hailed a cab and head straight down to Ah Yap's place.. But the F**k cab driver try 2 con me.. so it got me very worked up and it took me more than an hour to reach GL L16.. In my mind I was quite frustrated and nearly dun wanna go down to GL...

When reached Ah Yap's place, the place was buzzing... Many gals came in and out.. but none of them caught my eye apart from one tua liap neh.. Ask Ah Yap for Ziran, Liwen, Zhenzhen.. but all either on leave or have to wait damn long.. Then Ah Yap recommended Monica, which he said would be coming down soon. If I want, he can reserve for me first..

Then came down she did. It was that tua liap neh that caught my eyes just now.. Seeing her breast was nearly spilling our of her top... wow bua tahan.. straight away told Ah Yap ok.. then proceed upstairs for the action.....

Along the way, she was quite chatty, which I like. In the room, we talked for awhile then we start to strip.. Once she was naked, really cannot take my eyes off her two huge and rounded nehs nehs.. I reckon that they are at least 36C.. The bathing was SOP though..

Then me lie on the bed and she gave a long french kiss before she start.. she first lick my nipples and my body. After another french kiss, ask me to turn over and did my back.. wah.. i's so shiok that my little bro game start to erect already.. She then ask me to lift my buttocks and start to do BJ and lick my balls.. wa damn shiok man.. but feels little bro is going 2 shoot, ask her to stop...

After the back job, again she did my body again but this time, she went down to my legs.. As I am scared of tickling, I told her to stop again and she proceeded to the BJ.. As I'm those type that protect myself, I ask her to put on the cap to do BJ.. still her BJ is damn good.. Deep throat, suck your tip.. everything that u can name it.. the BJ took around 10 minutes.. Then I first do her doggie first.. but after a few pumps, felt no shiok as cannot see her two huge tits. so went for the missionary, then with her on top... to listen to her moaning quite shiok... can make you feel like she is enjoying the fuck.. Then I finally unloaded while she was on top..

The massage, I felt was quite SOP as well.. but we continued to talk.. she said she has stopped for 8 months because of some personal problems.. she also mentioned to me to ask me to recommend to other bros about her..

Overall felt that she is not bad.. I would recommend to other bro to try her quickly.. yesterday was only her third day at work.. so not many people know about her... By the super service that she rendered, it would be a short time before she become an ang pai again.. Y I say this... she was immediately taken after we came down.. I suspect he might be bro Mok... anyway be fast about this!!

Ratings:

Looks : 7 (big eyes, if not she a little bit chao lao, should give her an 8)
Body : 6.5 (Her skin is very smooth.. but got tummy..)
Boobs : 7.5
BJ : 8 (allows CIM)
FJ : 8 (allows few position)
Attitude : 8.5 (very accomodating)

Overall : 8

Please do not post non FRs postings here. NO CHIT CHAT AND COMMENTS!

Last edited by cuntking; 11-02-2002 at 03:37 PM.