View Single Post
Old 18-04-2017, 10:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 889 / Power: 15
Lumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fucking my ex colleague

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumiere7 View Post
xiao hui: it worked.. i gave an excuse and he let me leave at 4pm!!

colleague: what excused did you use?

xiao hui: oh nevermind la. his eyes were just fixed on my zip hehe.

colleague: maybe he thinks he can mind control the zip to go lower. ok. we will leave at 4.. meet me at the stairs now..

xiao hui: huh why?

colleague: won't ask you to suck for me la. just come.

xiao hui: ok..

when xiao hui reached the stairs and checked no one was following her, colleague was already there.. xiao hui did something she never thought she would... as she walked down the stairs, she looked at him in his eyes and unzipped her front down and spread her front to show him her breasts in her blue lacey bra...
colleague: nice.. come sit down here...

xiao hui frowned... was reluctant...

colleague: just sit la.. and masturbate for me...

xiao hui did as told.. colleague stroked her hair as she masturbated his cock gently and slowly..

colleague: kiss it for me.. just keep kissing it.. i won't force you to suck my cock la...

xiao hui obliged and kissed his penis lightly.. and masturbated until he was about to cum... colleague took over his penis and asked xiao hui to close her eyes in case his semen shoot into her eyes...... xiao hui did as told....

only for a minute later ....

to feel....