View Single Post
Old 27-01-2013, 03:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7722 / Power: 16
geylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L18H44 浴中屋, Girl 1 小雪

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shingzz View Post
Unfortunately my favourite joint was closed for some reason, and I wandered down to Lor 18, House 44, 浴中屋 ... BIG mistake ... No.1 小雪 looks quite decent, and the OKt said she's new ... I doubt it, super jaded

Inside the room, quick bath, suck nipple then wanted to cap me - I ask her to slow down and indicated I have not had my turn, and her reply is I won't get my turn cause she will do all the servicing ... WTF? oh well, really bad day, not in a mood for trouble, I just accepted her nonsense ... BJ for awhile liao ask me missionary her - but she just lie there and make fake moans, and her hole is so loose, I cant come ... ask her to ride me, she grudgingly got on top and ride a few times then complain tired, ask me to missionary again ... I told her to go scissors so that I can have better grip, she use one hand to hold my 2IC (WTF?!! her finger holding me, how I poke!), then while I try to hold her boobs for pumping, she slapped my hand and say her boobs not comfortable, then insisted I do missionary, but finger still there

With all her nonsense, of cos my 2IC soft liao, then she 'TSK!' me and gave me black face, before proceeding to HJ jerk me off WITH THE CONDOM ON, without even asking!! Very du lan liao, but I was in a resigned mood today and just kept quiet and thought I will just bath and walk off liao, never even complained about her bad attitude to her ... BUT she has the guts to criticise that I am fat and unfit while we are bathing, and that guys like me will not be able to have sex properly ... WTF?!! I've had many good sessions that you cannot imagine, w****!! ... fuming, I still contained my temper and just dressed up and left. She was bathing, din even bothered as I walk out

L18H44, Girl no.1 小雪
Overall: F
Most screw up session in the last 2 years. Good luck to bros who try her.
There's a dedicated 1844 thread here too

http://sammyboyforum.com/show...=228933&page=4

Only wish they install some mirrors in the rooms. There are like not a single one.