View Single Post
Old 25-04-2018, 08:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Geylang's $40 and $50 Thai Reports

went to GL with some friends for catch up this afternoon.
then we went to roam around.
we decided to get our pick at L18H40

there were like 4 gals and I picked the one who keeps making eye contact with me and hooking me with her finger pick to pick her
...only to be a very disappointed session

here is my FR below for no.3:-

looks – 6.5(she just looks different from the rest of the gals not that she is exceptionally pretty. on closer look she has that very light mustache above her upper lips. some bros may know what im talking about)
Boobs – 7.5 (34D natural. one of the only 2 plus points about this gal)
body – 7.5 (she is probably one of the fairest thai gal I have seen)
CBJ - 2 (about a short minute and only CBJ. not much feel. nothing else to rate)
FJ - 3 (she is ok with different positions. however, she does not display an ounce of connection with u during FJ. I couldnt continue much with her and I left within 15min)
GFE – 1 (I give 1 for trying to put on fake smiles here and there. dont expect any hugs, cuddles, kisses much less frenching)
Service - 4 (no foreplay in shower. her face change is more pro than those chinese opera show. she can give u big smile next sec face can become black. i gave her some points for some SOP stuff)
RTF – hell no... will avoid her at all cost unless you are fine with just fucking a piece of fair meat

feeling unsextisfied, my friend and I venture to look for Viets for round 2

Last edited by GN007SG; 25-04-2018 at 10:24 PM.