Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 30-09-2002, 05:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2408 / Power: 22
Xiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond repute
FR on Sony (BY:scroller69)

FR on Sony
Never knew I was so famous at HQ even though I am a newbie and had only written 2 FRs. Well think its becoz I must be the only idiot that will pay $150 for a bj and some fondling with the girls... but I must say it's still quite worth it.

My third session is my virgin fj session and it was quite disappointing. All voice down to inexperience... Read on..

FR on Sony

Went to Tommy as usual during lunch break (hee..hee..eat snake..) and asked him to recommend since my princess not back. Told him I don't want Commando... need to be sweet looking... and Tommy said he knows what I want and proceed to to make a call. Trusted him so sat down and wait. After a while a sweet looking gal came in... Whee wee (whistle)... Young, sweet, innocent, great body.. what more can a guy ask for. Stood up immediately and went over to the counter (cannot wait already). She still give me that kind of shy look...

Went into the room. And the usual talk..whether I had lunch then she started stripping... so I started stripping as well. Once done we proceed to bathe. Told her that I wanted bj wif condom only. Somehow she misunderstood me and that's how I lost my 'virgin'.

She cleaned me really thoroughly and once that's done we dried ourselves up and went to bed. She started catwalking all over after a while she says turn over, then I told her no AR. She then used her boobs and rubbed my buttocks and kissed my back for a while then says turn over. Then confirmed wif me if I want the condom on so I said yes. She put it on for me...took a while though then she started bj. slow but steady.. not much suction though..she had her eyes closed most of the time... then there was once she looked in the mirror and I saw her did that and she really had the cfm look. Me totally lost in her cfm face. Just then she put her legs over my hip and slided my didi into her... I didn't even have time to react..think she misunderstood me. I said bj with condom ONLY!!! and she misunderstood for bj wif condom and left out ONLY!!!

A bit "chim" right... to explain clearly.... she just thinks that I wanted the bj wif condom and the rest are usual. But what I wanted was bj wif condom and nothing else!!!!

That's how I lost my 'virgin'...boo..hoo... I was saving it for my princess... well so long u guys don't say anything to the gals they won't know right???

Everything is too late now so why not enjoy it... she sat on me for a while and after 10 to 12 pumps (like I counted...) she asks me to go on top of her...(forgive me..but don't know what pattern u guys call it..missionary or CD or whatever...) pumped her another 10 to 12 times and she said take her from behind.. so we went into doggy style(this one I know..hee..hee..wonder why??) Think it's my 1st time doing the fj that's why after a few thrusts, I blew my load...

Wasn't really satisfied but what to do.... she removed the condom and ask me to turn over and started massaging... quite shiok though... after a while I told her to stop and lay down and chat with me... she then looked very surprised...and ask if i want a second time. I looked at my didi and he had strunk till I almost couldn't find him..so replied to her saying I just wanna talk to her...I never tried 2 shots at a go and don't want to malu if after I cannot cum...

As we chat...she says my nipple very small..(why would I need big nipples???) ..so I said hers very big..and she giggled...

after the chat we showered and left. and before we left she still says thank you and to visit her again when I'm free...

Face : 8/10 (looks young and innocent)
Figure : 7/10
Height : a bit short
Boobs: Average
Skin: fair and smooth
Hair : long
BJ : 6/10
FJ : No comments (cannot get over the shock of losing my 'virgin')
AR:NA
Attitute : 6/10 (very SOP and feel a bit rushed)
RTF : If I want to do it to a innocent young thing.

On the whole I think I don't really click with her. But service is pretty good. I must say she looks young and innocent.

A GENTLE REMINDER, PLEASE DO NOT POST YOUR COMMENTS HERE.

Xiao_Zhu IS BACK NOW,Will Try to continue my Hot hot FR

Last edited by Xiao_zhu; 30-09-2002 at 05:49 PM.