Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 30-09-2002, 05:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2408 / Power: 22
Xiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond repute
FR on Yee Yee (BY:super tooler)

I saw Yee Yee a few days ago while doing homework at Tommy’s place. It is great to hang out with some of the forum bros and watch all the girls come in. Yee Yee walked in, wearing a tight fitting black dress-very nice. As she walked in front of me into the room, I couldn't help looking at her long legs and imagine how I'm going to be enjoying them around my shoulders. Heheh..

I noticed Tommy was putting us in the room with the 4 poster bed with mirrored walls and ceilings. I love that room since you can lay back and watch world class vixens ravage your body.

Once in the room, we talked for a few minutes. Yee Yee is really pleasant and I enjoyed talking to her. She started to undress and so I helped her out of her dress. She undid my belt while I removed everything else. We went into the shower together and everything was fairly SOP.
Out of shower, we dried ourselves and I lay down on the bed... chatting while she gets herself ready to service me. Once she was ready, she told me to lie on my back. She proceeded to kiss my body and eventually put her hands under my knees and raised my legs just slightly. Ok.... let's she what she is gonna do to me lah!

Paying special attention to everything with her flickering tongue and sensuous lips. This girl is GOOD.

After she finished licking and kissing both arms she proceeded to my chest, nipples.

She then worked her way down to my lil bro who was starting to really wake up. Very good suction with her BBBJ. She even paid some extra attention to my nuts. Hard working, good suction with her occasionally trying to take all of lil bro into her mouth. I’m not overly tah so she can. Ahh once again the beauty of laying back and watching this beauty work on my lil bro.

Then she had me move into a doggie style position with her laying underneath me. She started again with BJ action, only this time, she put the cap on lil bro as she was doing it. She had such good skill that it took a few seconds for me to realize she had capped me already.

Then comes the heavy action... she guided me into her. I laid down and looked up at her small body pulling her close to me to hug me tight as she begins to fuck me. The view in the ceiling mirror should have been taken down - a slim beautiful girl straddling and lying on top of a guy with his arms around her, holding her tight, her face turned sideways with her long hair down her back, eyes closed in enjoyment

Well, she is indeed hardworking... pumping me with good sound.

Next comes missionary. After a few minutes, I lifted both legs and fucked her hard. Then comes doggy style... she fucked me back each time I fucked her.... can feel the pressure building slowly. Did her for quite long in doggy position. Turned her over to missionary. We had been bonking for so long my legs were getting tired. I asked her to finish me off with a BJ. She worked me over for roughly 5 minutes before I exploded in her mouth.

Showered and then goodbye with a kiss on her cheek.

Summary:
Face : 7.5/10 She is a pretty Malaysian probably in middle 20s.
Body: 7.0/10 Slim.... small B cup She had a very nice body. He butt had a little extra flesh that provided for very good doggy action
AR: 8.5/10
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 7.5/10
Attitude: 8/10 - nice, not too chatty, not dull.

Thanks to the Bros for the ride home from Tommy’s.

A GENTLE REMINDER, PLEASE DO NOT POST YOUR COMMENTS HERE.

Xiao_Zhu IS BACK NOW,Will Try to continue my Hot hot FR

Last edited by Xiao_zhu; 30-09-2002 at 05:48 PM.