Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 30-09-2002, 05:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2408 / Power: 22
Xiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond repute
FR on Yan Er (By:SharkMan)

Well, I broke my "Bonk once a week" rule again, for the 2nd time this week... and when down to T's for the third bonk of the week. If I do this again, I'll have to steal to bonk for the next 2 weeks... hahaha.

Anyway, didn't know who to look for, and T says Yan Er is available! Wah, I've tried to get for 3 times, and eventually gave up... and she's working today? Mai tu liao! When this sweet lass walks in, my eyes nearly forgot it has to stay in the eye socket... to bad, she's serving another customer before me. Guess I have to wait for my turn...

... we got into the room, and she playfully undress me and hug me a little... very friendly girl. She even pretend to try to bite my dick off... hahaha. We got into an pretty SOP shower, except that she started rubbing her body all over mine... a really playful girl... dried ourselves... time to get into the mood...

She started off giving me some cat-bath, and playfully rub her breast on my pole. Then she gave me a really sexy BBBJ, with her sweet little face looking at me every now and then. Her suction isn't that powerful, but she makes up for her attention to detail, not a spot is left un-licked. She also did the "hot-tea" BBBJ (is that what you call it?)... interesting feeling. Next she got me to stand up, let her hair fall, and give me another BBBJ... I grabbed her head and brushed her hair, slowly moving to her breast and give it a nice soft squeeze...shiok!... then came my turn to lick this sexy little chick. I started with her nice milk bags, wah her nipple is really long when it get's erected, then slowly moved to her sweet pussy. She told me not to be too rough on her clit so I did it gently (I always do). Next I was getting to do her, but she gave me another brief BBBJ, and then capped me.

We started with missionary.. 1 or 2 variations... and then she want me to fuck her lying sideways... nice and slow here, massaging her breast at the same time. She then grab my hand and move it to her clit and got me to play her there... she seems to be enjoying this. Then got her to go on top of me, and she slipped into my pole with her back facing me.... she then slowly arched her back, and started rocking with me grabbing her waist to give her some extra support. Wah, the reflection on the mirror really turns me on. Next I told her I like her to kneel facing the mirror, and enter her from behind (this is becoming my next fav position... more for the erotic reflection then the feeling)... this progress on to doggy... more bonking and grabbing her tight waist. Finally got her to close her legs and lie down flat on her tummy, this really squeezes my dick.... after more bonking, I finally went to heaven...hahaha..

Went to shower again, and she started rubbing her body against mine again... hee...

Face: definitely a cutie pie... very sweet and pretty.
Body: Nice body...
Breast: Just nice for my hands, not too big nor small. really long tits...
Cunt: not very tight, a little hair... who cares...hahha
Kisses: She doesn't allow frenching, but she did kiss me on the lips briefly.
BBBJ: Nice and soft... she'll occasionally shake her head to provide some vibration... shiok..
CB: nice and soft... but nothing to shout about.
AR: N/A
FJ: nice and quite fun. With a sexy face like that, even if the FJ is so so, the look will bring you to the top.
Moaning: Nice and soft... towards the end she started going "fuck me baby"...hahah... just like my ex-gf! Hahah...
Overall: She a really playful girl, and a real cock teaser. A really hard working and accommodating girl. However she has a reputation for being a fast worker, and although she doesn't rush you at all, somehow, everything is over in max 35-40mins... I did try to prolong the bonking, and frankly I could, but I think I'm more tired doing the motion then the inability to hold my ejaculation. Hahah... need more exercises! Anyway, she really give that GF feeling, and with her soft and smooth body, you really want to hug her till the end of time....
RTF: But of course!

A GENTLE REMINDER, PLEASE DO NOT POST YOUR COMMENTS HERE.

Xiao_Zhu IS BACK NOW,Will Try to continue my Hot hot FR

Last edited by Xiao_zhu; 30-09-2002 at 05:33 PM.