Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 30-09-2002, 05:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2408 / Power: 22
Xiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond repute
FR on MJ (By:SharkMan)

After a wonderful dinner at HQ, dick starts to get itchy. Apparently MJ is partying at the joint, so decided to have her for deserts.

Once we got into the room, stripped, and jumped into the showers. Nothing much happened here. After we dried up, she gave me a short CB, and then dived straight to my rod. I tell you, this chick is born to blow! She blows you in different position, the transition from one angle to another is accompanied with a bit of frenching and neh neh rubbing… shiok…. The BBBJ with a CFM look is getting me high real quick, anymore of this and I’ll exploded. Next she did something which I've never expected, she drank some coke, but did not swallow, and then suck my pole with coke in it! The feeling is weird, with a bit of burning sensation (caused by bubbles)... don't hate it, but don't like it either... just interesting...

Next, I started milking her for a while, and then went down on her. Oh no, some KY is present, but bearable… eat her and finger her… as I was doing it, she started to get real horny, and started rubbing herself. Wah, this girl is really hot, so I keep up with my assault until she cum. Can really feel her cunt tremble.

Next we went missionary, and shifted our legs around several times, but pretty much missionary. After much bonking with this horny girl with nice moans, I finally cum.

Face: quite a normal face, not gorgeous, long and red hair.
Body: a little thin, but still ok.
Breast: a little too tiny, but I’m not too particular.
Cunt: nicely shaped, with slightly bushy hair.
BBBJ: long and shiok with CFM look…. Wah lau!
CB: SOP
AR: n/a
FJ: we only tried one style. This horny girl wants you to pump her faster and really want you to get into her deep… sounds like she really enjoyed it (even if it’s not).
Overall: Nice attitude, but not too much gf treatment. Accommodating. I think if you can get this girl high, she’ll ride you dry. I feel she’s a little more towards the semi-commando side.
RTF: perhaps, if I want great BBBJ!

A GENTLE REMINDER, PLEASE DO NOT POST YOUR COMMENTS HERE.

Xiao_Zhu IS BACK NOW,Will Try to continue my Hot hot FR

Last edited by Xiao_zhu; 30-09-2002 at 05:33 PM.