Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 30-09-2002, 03:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2408 / Power: 22
Xiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond repute
XIAO_ZHU Fresh FR Part 1 : FR On Zhu Er

Date that bonk her:07-08-2002

Don't flame me if the FR not good!

Lets Rock!

First FR from NEWBIE

ok today i went down to TOMMY place try my first $150Cats.
and i told Bro king i'm meeting today at 3.30 and he was there so Bro king ask tommy to recommand me good service 150cats than TOMMY at first say the commando type but King say no cause i'm a newbie so tommy say zhu er king say ok.
so i wait for her to cum at that time i was talking with Bro king about 150cats etc....
10 min later she came, err not bad looking (to me) than to go to the room.(Here cum the point)

ok we took off our cloth and to the bath. she bath for me and that clean my DIDI than she start off a BBBBBj and lick all around my DIDI, than she look at me with that CFM wow i like that face and my DID mar re ki tar ya than she continue for a few min wah shiok ah...
After that we dry our self than proceed to the Bed she dry my DIDI and my Ass... she told me to lie down with my back face up and she start of using her Boobs to rub my back slowly and BL me than she AR me for a few min wow thats shiok i thought i'm in the heaven!
than she told me to turn over and continue BL from head to toe(even my fingle) and proceed to BBBJ when i look to the mirror beside the bed and my DIDI got even harder than lick my nipple and the CFM Face again wah lan cannot tar han... Than she move up and let me lick & suck her Boobs (her boobs is not big a bit small but is ok with me but it is soft and have a pink nipple, not light pink a bit dark) than we LA JI french kiss for a while.
She told me that is my turn to perfrom so she wear the CD(Condom) for me and i go on top her but i'm a bit Peisei lah cause first time 150cats mah... than i rock her hard and she keep on saying : YES YES HARDER PLS Oh F*** ME.... so i do so as what she want... than we change to DS for a while than my DIDI went down cause pressure cause time hehehe... than she say : NVM i BJ for you... THAN my DIDI went up again than we continue this time i'm on top again... And again my DIDI went down so the same thing she do... HAIZZZZ... than my DIDI up again i continue to rock her and french kiss till i CUM wow alot sei... than we have a chat for a while than she go and bath first and i was laying on the bed and smoke after that i also join her....

THE END

This is the FR of Zhu Er:

Face : 7/10 (cute, plain)
Figure : 7/10(to me lah)
Height : normal Height
Boobs: A cup or B cup(sorry i don know how to say. BUt very soft nice to touch and suck)
Skin: fair
Hair : Neck length
BBBJ : 8.5/10
French Kiss (La JI):9/10 ( she know how to make you stand with french Kiss)
FJ : 6/10 (cause i only have two style, not she don't want is i never ask)
AR:8/10 (Cause i like it)
Attitute : 9/10 ( very friendly ,gf/bg treatment)

A GENTLE REMINDER, PLEASE DO NOT POST YOUR COMMENTS HERE.

Xiao_Zhu IS BACK NOW,Will Try to continue my Hot hot FR

Last edited by Xiao_zhu; 30-09-2002 at 03:55 PM.